Company secretaries play an important role in the administration of a company. They also keep directors and shareholders well informed of their statutory obligations. These obligations cover but are not limited to the annual filing of accounts and the convening of AGMs. Modern businesses hire corporate secretarial services for the task.
A corporate secretary can keep you out of trouble
The business owners are very right in appointing an experienced company secretarial services provider as the regulations getting complex. Each year, corporate regularity authority sends out thousands of summonses to companies and their directors for non-compliance of the companies act. The most cited reason is ignorance or lack of awareness about the regulations.
If you think, these offenders had qualified corporate secretarial services providers to look after their interests but still got caught; then you are living in a Fool’s Paradise. These are the entities who hadn’t invested in such a professional. A secretary is not an idle position. In fact, regulating agencies considers them the offers of their companies and equal among the company, directors, shareholders, and auditors.
Documents maintained by corporate secretary services
- Maintenance of minute book and statutory registers -Directors, members, managers, secretaries, auditors & share transfers
- Distributing company’s annual reports, interim statements, and accounts
- Preparing the director’s report
- Update corporate governance and assist directors in discharging their duties
- Safeguards the company seal
- Drafts company constitution and incorporate amendments in it following correct procedures.
- Ensures the company complies with its constitution
- Publication & distribution of the company’s annual report, accounts, and an interim statement
- Notifies filing deadlines, compliance matters to directors
Get the right platform to maintain your financial records
Every business requires financing consulting, but unfortunately, not every business can afford to appoint a full-time CFO. This is the reason why small and medium-sized businesses are choosing to outsource CFO services. It offers multiple benefits to save money, time, third-party financial management, efficient management and more.
Actually, the full-time CFO comes with a high package, in the case of a small business that will not work out. At that time virtual CFO is useful. As a result, by outsourcing Chief Financial Officer Services, you need not to pay for a full-time executive. It is more efficient to acquire services without adding technological and personal resources.