London is a city which almost everyone yearns to have a visit. The city, of course, is famous for its delicacy and heritage sites. This city attracts thousands of vacationists and voyager from all over the world to observe the beauty and charm of the city. These are certain reasons which make the London city one of the largest voyagers and vacationists.
You cannot cut out from anything because you will unquestionably have lots of things to do when you visit the city for the first time. You can kick off by visiting some of the historical buildings and museum of the city. The historical buildings of London doll up the streets. The dazzling antecedent of the city can be avowed from the amplitude and charisma of the historical building.
In the mood of shopping? You can always visit the shopping malls of London, shopping is always a great option to carry off your boredom. The city has some of the finest art galleries and museums which you can pay a visit for refreshing your mind. Come to the city and you will surely have a satisfaction of worthy visit.
However, if you are visiting the city for the first time then there are certain things you must keep in mind before you start exploring the entire London city. The first thing you should look for is a good place for accommodation. Hotels with good facilities and comfort make your stay in the city more worthwhile. The 4 stars hotels near Paddington in London provide you with amazing facilities and service. You can never be dissatisfied with it. The Park Grand London Paddington Hotels which are in the middle of the city provide their guests with transport link and assures their guests do not miss any heritage sites of the city. It also has one of the Conference Venues of London for business meetings and conferences.
If you are not satisfied with the service and hospitality of the 4-star hotels you can also opt for 5-star hotels. It provides you with good food services and entertainment. They also have spas and fitness centre which you can surely say is of great relief to the guests. You don’t have to search for them in other parts of the city. One of such hotels is The Piccadilly London West End Hotel. This 5-star hotel provides you with spas, entertainment and has a very hospitable environment. The rooms of the hotel are very clean and trendy. You can also find great pleasure in dining.
Things To Do Near Paddington Station
Some things that you can check out are:
- The Drowned Man: A Hollywood Fable: The Drowned Man is an original theatre production which is produced by British Theatre Company named Punchdrunk along with the Royal National Theatre. The Drowned Man is the largest theatre installation of Punchdrunk which covers an area about 200,000 square feet and allows around 600 members in each show. You will see nature inside out. It is filmed at the temple studios. You will have the feeling of the sun standing at midday and the world is going up in flame. Roam about the sets at your will wearing a white mask and distinguish yourself from the cast. The studio is located at 31 London Street which is just next to Paddington.
- Sawyers Arms:If you are a foodie and love pubbing too then Sawyers Arms near the Paddington Station is an ideal place for you. Enjoy some of the good variety of beers on tap and some of them are in even pump too. It can be said that this place is no less than a traditional pub for a traditional pub lunch. Being close to the Paddington Station, this place caters for all, they have TVs for the sports fans and a great selection of food at a very reasonable price and provide a very good service. You can also get Fish and Chips in the menu of the pubs which is quite a favourite appetizer in London.
- Dance Art Studios:If you ever had a passion for dance and could not follow it then don’t hesitate to follow it now. Dance Art Studios is located in the heart of Paddington. This place has been specially designed for everyone to enjoy the elegance and grace of dancing in all forms of Latin-American dance and ballroom. They provide you luxury facilities and have excellent transport communication. The floors of the studio are stripped with maple and mirrors are fit all around which gives an amazing feeling while dancing. The welcome is so warm that it will inspire you totally to fulfil your passion to dance. They offer you different styles of dance which includes in the form of Latin American Dance and Ballroom. Other styles include Salsa, Argentine Tango, Ballet and some special programs for kids.
- Alexander Fleming Laboratory Museum:Alexander Fleming Laboratory Museum is the very place where Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin in 1928. They have restored the place in the condition as it was at the time of Alexander. Visit the museum and review the unforeseen emergence of a life-saving drug which has changed the course of the history of medicine. His discovery of penicillin is retold in a colourful collection of displays and videos. The lab is reconstructed and is both emotional and hugely genuine as it is peppered with old shaped scientific equipment and stuff. This museum was opened in 1933 and is definitely an off-track visit from the fancy attractions of London.
- Prince Of Wales Paddington:The Prince Of Wales is a typical pub in London and it has some delicious and mouth-watering Thai food. Beer and ciders are equally famous of this place. People spend their time here to relax and chill with their friends. It is located few minute away from Paddington Station. You can hire the pubs too for any parties or functions.
So the above-mentioned places are few things which you can do in Paddington. Make sure you visit those places while you are in Paddington.