When it comes to driving revenue from the apps, there are two vital components that should be kept in mind: Discovery and Visibility of your apps. If you want to make it big in the market, keep in mind the following Do’s and Don’ts to address the vital components:
- Get creative with your app icon. Considering the fact that visual representation is really important, your app icon needs to be enough convincing to make the user download your app. Consulting a mobile application development company is a good option if you are looking to get your logo/icon designed for your application.
- Reviews and ratings act as a boost-provider to the fact that an app is ‘liked’ by the audience. Planning and implementation of a strategy for the incorporation of user feedback paired with quick response to reviews is over all beneficial for your app.
- In order to improve your organic visibility of the app to the target audience, link your Google Play Store listing to your social media accounts, website, press releases or any consumer-centric channels. As a result, it would provide an impetus on app’s visibility.
- Devise a rock-strong marketing plan and execute paid as well as organic user acquisition strategies. It would lend credibility to the product as the number of installs would get increased.
- Video visualization is another feature that can be beneficial in the projection of the core value/functionalities of the application. Moreover, it can be utilized for displaying the features and functions of the app.
- App description should not be overloaded with too many details. Meaning thereby, keep it short and precise. The description should focus on the core value of the product.
- Never include too much text in the screenshots. Stick to the main purpose of their use – a visual narration to efficiently showcase what the app is having in store for their users.
- If you have recently updated your application, then don’t include a too short or confusing message under ‘What’s New’ section. Keep your descriptive info clear, informative and precise including details such as what updates/features can be expected with the new version, whether the release contains mere product changes or bug fixes.
- Don’t stuff or spam keywords into the title of your application. For favorable results, it is wise to keep the title short (not more twenty-five characters), thoughtful and lined up with your brand’s products.
- It is advisable not to provide your user with a bulk of information in the page description. Apart from testing various structural patterns to decide what works best with your app, the body of the page should be organized and presented in an accurate manner.
Considering the above Do’s and Don’ts are enough to make you change the levels of your app in the market. In case you are still in confusion, consider contacting iOS or Android app developers who can easily provide effective assistance to your project. They can not only provide valuable insights for your high-end mobile application development, but also empower you in devising a marketing strategy for your app specifically targeted at acquiring more users.