Are you aspiring to drive in the UK? The first thing you need to do is to have a valid driver’s licence. To get that, you need to first apply for a learner driving licence. Then you can go ahead and learn driving. Finally, you should book for and clear the driving theory and practical test.
Based on your performance on these driving tests, the respective government body responsible for will issue you a driver’s licence or will reject your licence. Hazard perception test is a part of the qualifying test that you need to take up along with the theory test UK online 2019 and the practical driving test.
If you are planning to book for a driving test, then consider taking a good package from Book Theory Test Today. They have your preparation and retests covered within their payment and it is reputed and reasonable.
How is the Hazard Perception Test conducted?
Before you can read and understand the tips to crack a hazard perception test, it is important to know how the tests are conducted.
After your theory test, you will be giving a break of 3 minutes. After that, you will be sitting before a computer where you will see video clips played on it, simulating roads ahead as if you are driving. You will have to watch it carefully and detect the upcoming danger, wise and quick. This is a hazard perception test.
Some tips to remember on Hazard Perception Test –
- Pay attention – It is great to have all the focus on the test so that you can accurately and quickly perceive the hazards on the screen.
- Do not panic or worry much about this test – While hazard perception is indeed important for clearing your tests and getting a licence, panicking will be of no use. Face it calmly with confidence. The test is also important at a practical level for you to develop necessary skills of perceiving the hazard when you drive unsupervised.
- Practice – It is very important to practice a lot and take a lot of mock tests. This will help you. However, if you decide to practice on your mobile, it will be inappropriate because the mobile touch screen version of the test will give you a false image of comfort for the driver.
- Avoid clicking at random for the answers you are unsure of, hoping that you may end up scoring a few points by fluke. This will be easily detected by the testing software and it will end up disqualifying your entry.
- It is always important that your practice should be done in an empty ground and not on a real road full of traffic. It may prove harmful for you, the driver and the pedestrians and other vehicles on the road.
These points will help you face your hazard perception test in a better way. Take your tests with a clear and confident mind for best results. All the best!