Dentist in Thornton
Our clinic is conveniently located at the corner of Taylor Avenue & Thomas Coke drive in the Thornton Shopping Centre.
Our Core Values are:
Our mission is to make dentistry affordable, without sacrificing quality of care.
We believe good advice can save you a fortune. The right advice at the right time can make all the difference.
We are comprised of dedicated and highly experienced dental team of dentists and staff who are committed to helping you achieve a healthy and beautiful smile.
We understand that visiting your dentist can be at times stressful. Our caring and gentle approach will help make your dental visit a pleasant and satisfying experience.
We only use the most advanced equipment to ensure that you and your family can achieve the healthy smile you’ve always deserved.
Our philosophy at Thornton Dental is to provide our patients with the best care possible in a caring and friendly environment in order to ensure a brilliant smile for life.
We listen to you and sit together to form a detailed treatment plan, which will help you with your specific dental needs.
We Recommend What’s Best For You
Your dentist at Thronton Dental will give you all the necessary treatment options available including the supporting information. We only recommend what we think is best and suitable for you.
Health Funds Prefer Us
Thronton Dental is proudly accredited preferred provider by HCF, NIB, and other major insurers. With Health Funds, you can enjoy a higher benefit payable on their dental service. They make dental health care more accessible and affordable. If you have any questions about the Preferred Provider Network, call Thronton Dental for more information.
Why Choose Thornton Dental?
– We focus on patient care
– Stringent infection control policies
– Friendly, approachable and experienced team
– Child-friendly and relaxing environment
– Patient comfort, safety and satisfaction are our primary goals
– Customised care tailored-fit to your specific needs
– Integrity, high standards, premium quality materials
– Anxiety control and pain management
– Thornton Dental has been serving the community of Thornton, Beresfield, Tarro, – Woodberry, East Maitland, Chisholm, Green Hills, Metford, Ashtonfield, Tenambit, Morpeth, Lorn, and surrounding areas of Maitland.
– Oral Hygiene Habits
– Dental Health and Diet
– Teeth Cleaning
– Tooth Fillings
– Veteran’s Care
– Dental Care for Children
– Night Guards
– Gum Disease
– Tooth Extraction
– Conscious Sedation
– Root Canal Treatment
– Wisdom Teeth Impaction
– Teeth Whitening
– Zoom Whitening
– Smile Correction
– Dental Implants
– Crowns and Bridges
Dental Implants (Free Guide)
PAY NO GAP (for new patients only)
– No Gap for dental checkup, clean, fluoride & 2 x-rays (with any health insurance)
– No Health Insurance: Only $145 ($95 for kids) for Checkup, Clean & Fluoride
– In Office Teeth Whitening Only $499. Save $500.
– Take Home Teeth Whitening $249 only.
– No Gap for Health Funds
– No health funds $99 only
– Same Day Emergency Appointment Available
Surgical (or ‘an invasive’) procedure
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
360 DEGREE TOUR