Three pass circuit trail in the Everest region includes some of the major attraction such as Everest Base Camp, Gokyo lake, Gokyo Ri, Kalapatthar, Khongmala pass, Chola Pass, and Ranjola Pass. However, it isn’t everything in the Everest Classical Trail, It only intersects with an EBC trail in the few points. Here is the short video that will explain everything about Everest Base Camp and Three Passes Trek in Nepal.
– It is a remote and off-the-beaten-path in Everest Region. Compear to the classical EBC trail, only 5-10% trekkers hike Everest three pass trek out of 30 thousand treks every year.
– It is surrounded by 4 highest mountain in the world including Everest. Not to mention, crossing 3 high passes above 5,000m. Very few places on this earth will have these combinations!
– Three pass trek offers a lot more side-trips than any other trail, You can spend more than 3 weeks and venture into different places.
– It is the only trail follows a circuit in entire Khumbu region. so unlike Everest Base Camp classical Trail, every day is a new route as you make a loop in this trek.
– Part of The GHT Great Himalayan Trail. Three passes trek in Everest region is one of the major parts of “The Great Himalaya Trail’ – a single long distance trekking trail from the east end to the west end of Nepal, includes a total of roughly 1,700 km long path.