If you are going to pick out some cool new frames, you need to make sure that you are choosing the right glasses that would fit as well as compliment your face. There is a lot that you would need to get worried about when it comes to eyewear, including what would look good on you. You should not only know what shapes would look the best, but you need to know why you should be trying them on to make the right decision.
Some Best Tips To Help You To Find The Right Frames For All Of Your Needs.
The first thing that you need to consider when it comes to picking the right eyewear for you is the type of face that you have. There are plenty of face types that you need to be aware of and these include:
- Heart or base-up triangle.
- Base-down triangle.
Depending on what type of face you have you can start looking at the frames that would look good. Start thinking about and researching what items and shapes would look great on you and which ones are recommended that you avoid.
These days there are so many types of eyewear that you can pick and choose from that it can be confusing. However, there are plenty of suggestions that you would need to know about when it comes to using your face type to help you pick, including:
- Round face – This type of face should wear angular or rectangular style frames to lengthen the look of the face and avoid round frames.
- Oval face – If you have an oval face you can wear any shape of the frame, including square, oval and aviator, but you should avoid frames that are wider than your face.
- Square face – The person having a square face should go for oval, aviator and circular while you should be avoiding frames that are wider and not taller.
- Oblong face – If you have the oblong-shaped face, then you should go for deep rectangular, circular or triangular style frames while avoiding those that are extremely thin types of eyewear.
- Heart face – This type of face should be going for circular or geometric style frames while avoiding the thin style frames and dark colors on the bottom of the frame.
- Triangle – If you have the triangle-shaped face, then the cat-eye, circular or geometric shaped frames would be the best, but avoid light-colored frames or those with thinner top.
These are only a few of the best suggestions that you can use when it comes to eyewear, but the best way to pick the ones that would work the best for you is to try them on. Make sure that you are trying on a few different styles so that you can see what works and what doesn’t. Only then you can stop at what you are looking for when you see this.
You would want to ensure that when it comes to the frames that you are getting for yourself that you know what to look for. You need to know what frames would be good for various face shapes and which ones you should avoid. However, the main thing that one should take into consideration when looking at eyewear is your own taste and what you think about how they look. Go ahead and try one the various shapes, designs, and colors so that you can find the one that works for you, which should include how much they cost and much more.