There is no complex with the process of Belkin extender setup. It is a simple plug and play device. Just plug it into a damage-free wall socket nearby your router or the access point and enjoy the expanded range of internet within a couple of minutes. A simple installation and configuration mean that you can connect the range extender from your WiFi-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets along with your laptop and PC.
Add up to 5,000 square feet of the WiFi Range
Dead absolutely rid of poor connectivity and dead zones areas and enjoy streaming movies, videos all over the house. Belkin range extenders also deliver the network speed up to 3,000Mbps for fast streaming and browsing.
Belkin WiFi range extender features a compact design that allows for easy placement. Well, in most cases it won’t block the second socket. As some range extenders of other models do.
Easily Works with Wireless G and N
Such types of range extenders are compatible with any brand and model of router. You just have to follow the simple start installation process to be up and running within a matter of minutes.
Troubleshoot the Belkin Setup Extender Process.
Power Cycle Belkin WiFi Range Extender:-
If your WiFi range extender is not connecting or working properly, then we insist you to follow some instructions below:
- From the electrical outlet unplug your Belkin WiFi range extender.
- After two minutes restart your existing modem and the main router.
- Plug in your range extender back to power and connect it with your range extender.
Click here and know more what is Belkin.range setup.
Are you facing issues in the process of Setup Belkin Range Extender? Don’t worry and let’s go with the reset process.
Reset Belkin Range Extender
To reset your WiFi range extender, please perform some baby touch steps given below:
- Turn on your Belkin range extender. At the back of your device, locate the reset hole.
- Use any thin object like paper clip or pen and insert into the reset hole carefully.
- Keep holding the hole for 20 seconds. Release it as soon as you see blinking green lights on your device.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes and restart your range extender.
Read more about Belkin router extender setup.
You might wanna setup your Belkin range extender after the reset process.
Belkin Wireless Range Extender Setup
- Plug in your Belkin device nearby the computer and after that; connect them both with each other via Ethernet cable.
- Are you able to see a network by the name of Belkin.setup? If yes, then connect it with your range extender.
- Once done. Open a web browser and at the top of it, in the address bar type belkin.range. Type carefully and hit enter.
- Fill in the default login details and then you will see your Belkin extender setup page. Just follow the on-screen instructions to configure and set up your WiFi range extender.
Click Belkin wireless extender setup and learn more about to set up your Belkin device with as easy steps as A, B, C.
Important Note: You can also use Belkin range extender IP address for login or accessing the web-based setup page.
After a successful setup, place your range extender somewhere middle of your house. But remember that you can’t take it away from your existing router.
Also, remember some points to take care of your Belkin range extender:
- Avoid using the old version of the router, modem, and the web browser.
- Avoid doing the setup process in heat, fluctuation, and high-voltage. In short, none of your devices should neither be overheated nor overloaded.
- Place them all in a neat, clean, dry, and airy place.
- Do not let dust and cloth cover your devices. It may generate heat. But you can clean them with a dry piece of cloth every second day.
- The place should be away from, doors, public WiFi, windows, mirrors, treadmill, baby monitors, automatic door alarms, garage, metal gadgets, electronic toys, Bluetooth speakers, gadgets, utensils, cordless everything that come in the path of router, range extender, and computer (the setup process).
- Do not use dirty wires.
- Keep the antennas of your device in a vertical position.
- Do not place it back of any device, beneath a cabinet or under the table.
We are very much certain about it that this process will definitely help you to fix your brain-teaser Belkin extender issues.
Please give your feedback below and let us know if you need any support to configure as well as troubleshoot your range extender.