Top IT firms are now driving the brand around the globe. With the growing focus on automation and technology, there has been a constant boom in the IT sector.
According to industry reports, the worldwide information technology spending more than 4.5 trillion globally. Things like IoT, cloud computing, privacy, online security are the IT services and served to clients by the very best software companies in the world and they have top demanding skills in 2021.
The list of IT companies includes Microsoft, IBM, Oracle followed by Accenture, HPE, SAP & other large IT brands. Majority of the IT services are in the US and Asia, which lead to one-third of their overall global business worldwide. The growth of the information technologies industry in the world is done at 4.5-5% according to industry specialists.
Because of Covid-19 scenario, we will have to see how to plan for next year in the IT industry across the world. These top it companies are the top innovation in outsourcing, consulting, technology and solutions on the planet.
List of the Top 10 Largest IT companies in 2021
- Infosys is an Indian MNC company that supplies IT solution to its client via business process consulting, software development and business process outsourcing solutions.
- Infosys had more than around 200000 employees by the end of March 2018 and its own headquarter is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- The company is also famous for its high sex diversity as it has around 36 per cent of girls employee all around the world.
- Revenue: $2.3 Billion
- Capgemini is one of the top IT companies in the world having a strong worldwide presence.
- The French company Capgemini, based out of Paris, has its international connections spread across over 40 nations.
- The French company Capgemini, based from Paris, has its international operations spread across over 40 nations. It is the newest IT services providing consulting, professional services, outsourcing, which can be driven by more than 190000+ worker globally
- Revenue: $870 Million
- It has its headquarter located in U.S. Cognizant is also the member of the Nasdaq also it is rated 205 on the Fortune 500 ranking.
- The revenue of Cognizant is always growing and it has increased from $7.7 Billion to $13.5 billion now.
- Cognizant is among the top IT services companies which are helping clients’ to change their current situation, operating and technology models with the rapidly changing digital technology.
- Cognizant is able to keep its position among the most admired and fastest-growing companies on earth.
- Revenue: $1.8 Billion
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been rated as no. 1 Indian Multinational IT firm which generates its revenue from various domains.
- TCS has many operational domains such as consulting, applications development, infrastructure support and business process outsourcing and its headquarter is located in Mumbai, India.
- TCS is expanding its technology portfolio also is working on latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Web of Things, Cloud Computing and Cyber Security. TCS is on 7th Rank in Top IT companies on the planet 2021.
- Revenue – $4.4 Billion
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the main technology company that enable its customers to stay active and robust to changing environment.
- HP is an American multinational firm headquartered in California and It was established in 1966 to create opportunities which help HP to keep its market share in the present dynamic scenario.
- HP Software also provides software solutions like SAAS applications as a service, cloud computing services, including education, consulting, service etc. HPE is on 6th Rank in Top IT firms on the planet 2021.
- Revenue: $29.1 billion
- HP Software also supplies software solutions like SAAS applications as a service, cloud computing solutions, including education, consulting, support etc.. HPE is on 6th Rank in Top IT firms on the planet 2021.
- SAP successfully build its image as a world leader in business applications in terms of software and software-related services.
- SAP SE is a German-based multinational application and IT firm that specializes in providing business applications to handle business operations and client relations. Among the largest tech companies on the planet, SAP has over 335,000 clients in over 180 nations.
- SAP is leveraging technologies such as machine learning, Web of items, the blockchain, cloud and SAP HANA to address various business issues across all businesses and areas.
- It’s an employee strength of over 88,000 employees in more than 130+ countries and based on market capitalization, SAP is the world’s third-largest software maker. SAP has more than 380,000 customers in over 170+ countries. SAP is on 5th Rank in Top IT companies in the world 2021.
- Revenue: $29.9 Billion
- Oracle corporation headquarter is located in Redwood Shores California and it’s one of the renowned American MNC.
- It’s also the planet’s second-largest software firm by revenue, following Microsoft. Oracle is one of the most advanced in this listing of top 10 IT companies in the world.
- Oracle has second-highest revenue in the software industry after Microsoft with an employee base of approximately 1,35,000.
- Oracle is on 4th Rank at Top IT firms in the world 2021.
- Revenue: $11 Billion
- It is a global management consulting company which offers professional services like the plan, consulting, engineering and operations solutions.
- Accenture has been recorded in fortune global 500 companies and is one of the largest IT companies.
- Accenture engineering focuses on research and development, technology solution execution, technology labs for emerging technologies. Accenture strategy offers technology strategy services, business strategy and operation strategy services.
- Accenture is on 3rd Rank in Top IT companies on the planet 2021.
- Net Income: $4.85 Billion
- IBM headquarter is present in Armonk, New York and it has a diverse portfolio of software services/products and still expanding to current growing needs of existing and new users.
- IBM, brief for International Business Machine, is the world’s biggest IT firm with more than 400,000 employees working in over 170 countries around the globe.
- IBM is on 2nd Rank in Top IT companies in the world 2021.
- Revenue: $77.1 billion
- Microsoft Corporation is headquartered in Redmond, Washington and is among the largest companies in the world.
- Microsoft was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on 4, April 1975, and it has expanded its market share by means of its services from operating system market to other assorted software products.
- The products such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer etc are used by almost by virtually every professional on earth.
- Microsoft is on 1st Rank in Top IT firms in the world 2021.
- Revenue: $39.2 Billion
As technology continues to shape the future of the way people conduct business, Imagine if you are able to determine the top 10 IT companies in the world now without always scoring in the web? what if you can connect together directly from this report?
Together with the growth of new technology and inventions, like IoT, large statistics, artificial intelligence, cloud solutions along with blockchain etc, the international IT sector is forecast to flourish more and more.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is among the greatest and fastest-growing segments in the international IT sector, reaching almost $700 million worth from 2016 and is forecast to exceed $2 billion by 2021.