Are you looking to buy a used car? Are you already having the make, model and colour in mind? Therefore, you just need to break that piggy bank and you’re simply ready for a few test drives. If you find your dream car running smoothly, it’s yours. But, have you thought about the roadworthy certificate? Keep a check on it as according to the government regulations all vehicles must have a valid inspection certificate or fines will be levied. Therefore, ask for it from the present owner.
You should be aware of the fact that the whole procedure of obtaining a road worthy certificate is fairly simple and they are issued by licensed mechanics. Vehicles must be taken for a inspection at the time, the owner needs to complete the application for certification of roadworthiness. These certificates do not prove that a vehicle complies with all road regulations for safe driving, but registering a vehicle is also paramount.
Following are the benefits of having a roadworthy certificate:
- Without a valid roadworthy certificate, you’ll not be able to become the official owner of your pre-owned car. Therefore, make sure you ask the person you’re buying your car from for this certificate.
- A registered vehicle is only safe to drive and it is a mere fact that a car without roadworthy certificate in not registered. Therefore, make sure than you are having one with you before you visit your nearest department of motor vehicle.
- Moreover, a roadworthy certificate states that your vehicle is safe, not defective and is roadworthy. Only a licensed mechanic technician conducts a few thorough vehicle inspections in order to be 100 % certain that your vehicle is ready to hit the busy roads.
Western Auto Services is among the authorised and recognised Roadworthy Certification Service Centres offering cheap roadworthy certificate as soon as possible with respect to your vehicle’s condition. Their roadworthy inspection includes the following:
- Overall Vehicle Structure
- Lamps & Reflectors
- Tyres / Wheels
- Windows / Windshield & Wipers
- Reflectors & Lamps
- Suspension, Steering and Brakes
- Full Chassis
- Full Engine
- Other parts that may affect overall performance of a vehicle
Visit them for a free estimate!