Use the summer to improve your healthy habits and develop your aerobic capabilities.
A summer vacation, next to relaxing, can be used for healthy and sport activities in which you will tighten your body, but also have a good time. Next to the must do swimming, water aerobics, Nordic walking or mountain climbing are a must, and for those who like thrills, there’s windsurfing.
Summer is a good time to use your excess free time and energy and invest it into developing aerobic capabilities, improving healthy habits in your life and working on your own look.
Learn the best healthy summer activities!
Water aerobics for weaker swimmers
1. Swimming – if you are at the sea or near a pool, swimming is probably the healthiest body activity you can do. The danger from injury is minimal, and swimming can also have a positive effect on problems with the back, especially if you are swimming on your back. Of course, you need to be a good swimmer, don’t eat before swimming, and be careful with sudden temperature changes in the hot summer months.
2. Water aerobics – often organized in hotel pools and therms, it’s a great exercise for the whole body, and equally refreshing in the summer months. It’s preferred by women, but today men do it commonly. It’s good is swimming is too hard or you aren’t a good enough swimmer.
3. Hiking – walking in nature, the mountain air or simply the pine wood forest somewhere at the sea will have a very positive, calming effect on your body and soul. If you are a social person or you have a chance to spend the day or two with loved ones, hiking in the form of a daily or two day trip, can be a great healthy social activity.
Adventurers love windsurfing
4. Nordic walking – a very healthy sport activity that will activate your whole body and increase your heart rate much more than just walking, which will additionally help you lose the excess calories. Unlike regular walking, the probability of injury is much lower, and the only lack is that you will have to spend a bit of money to get the right equipment.
5. Windsurfing & Stand Up Paddling– it will most suit those who want a bit more excitement and more complex motorist from sports. This sport affects the development of a strong endurance of the complete musculature. Classes are available today even for kids and are in various difficulties ranging from beginner to advanced.