Let’s face it, when most of us reach for a room spray it’s because we’ve just been to the restroom or we’ve caught the scent of something we’re trying to mask, whether it’s the dog, the rubbish bin or some other foul smell. But if your room sprays are confined to the toilet or the cupboard in the laundry, it’s time to unleash their true potential and really put them to work.
Room sprays have more uses than you think
Room sprays have a lot more uses than you may think. For example, a quality room spray actually makes a great alternative to cologne or perfume, which is becoming something of a trend.
Here are our Top 7 uses for room sprays that you may not have thought of:
1. A single spray in any space – like a room or office – can revitalise and lift your mood.
2. Most of us spend quite a bit of time in the car, so a quick squirt with room spray every now and again is a great idea.
3. Spray some room spray on your clothes before going out. Just to be safe, it’s wise to do a test spray on an inconspicuous spot on your clothes first.
4. If you’ve got friends or family staying – or you want to indulge yourself – a single spray on a pillow will help provide a great night’s sleep.
5. Use a quality room spray inside your clothes cupboard, walk-in robe or clothes drawers.
6. Use room sprays on carpets and fabrics, such as your couch and curtains. Again, it’s a good idea to test first.
7. A spray or two on your vacuum filter before vacuuming can help to keep the carpets and your rooms smelling beautiful.
Not all room sprays are created equal
It’s worth pointing out that not all room sprays are created equal. A cheap room spray that you can pick up at the supermarket will be lucky to mask a bad smell or create a nice one for a minute or two. A quality room spray, however, can last for a long time, even with just one spray. That’s because they’re created with essential oils and perfumes that are designed to create a long-lasting, revitalising fragrance.
Like the room sprays from 5 Elements.
There are 4 room sprays in the range, including Sandalwood & Amber, Drift Wood & Herbs, Marine & Oakmoss and Vanilla & Lychee, which are safe, pure, allergy-free and environmentally friendly.