Boom lifts are highly regarded by many professionals as being one of the most flexible pieces of access equipment on the market. Their uncanny design makes them excellent for all sorts of jobs on any sort of terrain and in any type of workplace. Also known for being cost effective and reliable, these lifts are one of the safest machines for almost any job. There are so many benefits associated with this equipment; we would be here all day outlining them!
Although there are plenty of reasons that hire is the preferred option, here are some of our top reasons for hiring this piece of equipment:
• Reliable Indoors & Outdoors:- These machines are incredibly reliable, regardless of whether the job is located indoors or outdoors. Their compact size makes them an ideal choice for indoor tasks, such as electrical repairs, whereas their superior power means they are perfect for outdoor tasks, such as washing windows. Models specific to each location have been designed, so you can rest assured that it will meet your needs perfectly.
• Easy to Use with Few Restrictions:- Boom lifts are also incredibly easy to use, which makes them even more beneficial for workers on all sorts of jobs. They can be used not only to access difficult heights but also hard to reach places. The controls are incredibly easy to use and understand, which means that very little training is required. There are also very few restrictions placed on these machines, including speed, for your benefit.
• Stable Foundation & System:- These machines are one of the most stable on the market thanks to its stabilising legs. Other types of machine lack this stability. Its strong foundation also makes for an excellent anchor, especially when the platform is reaching 26 metres in height or more. The lifts also come fully equipped with an onboard drive system, which makes it easy to manoeuvre and position them safely and accurately.
• Variety of Unique Models Available:- Also keep in mind that boom lifts come in a variety of models, each with its own unique features. This includes LPG, diesel and battery varieties (the latter is suitable for use indoors, as batteries don’t release toxic fumes). Some manufacturers have released models that are equipped with intuitive controls for easier control or models made from lightweight materials to prevent floor damage when used indoors.
• Safety is a Top Priority:- It is no secret that these machines can be dangerous if used incorrectly or if a malfunction occurs. As such, it should be a relief to hear that safety is a top priority of manufacturers. Operators are protected from falls via specially designed rails that enclose the platform. They are also required to wear a safety harness that secures them to the rails, arresting their fall if they were to fall over the edge.
As you can see, there are a number of reasons why hiring a boom lift could be the best decision for your workplace. Although it is possible to purchase these machines outright, those who don’t need them all the time or who lack the space to store them long-term may find renting the preferable option. If you have any questions about these lifts or want to hire one, be sure to contact your local expert – they’ll be happy to help.