There are million of tea lovers all over the world who sip 3-4 cups of tea every day. There are a few others who have always pointed the adverse effects of having tea. But the green tea is considered as a healthy beverage for many because of the several health benefits.
Why is it important to have tea every day?
- Keeps the heart disease at bay: Its consumption on a regular basis widens the arteries and reduces the risk of clot formation by enabling good blood flow in the body. The green tea contains “flavonoids”. These antioxidants reduce the risk of heart disease and prevent early onset of the same. So a warm cup of green tea in the morning helps in remaining fit and healthy.
- Provides essential nutrients: After a heavy workout session or a long, tiring day at work, the body needs to rehydrate itself. Of course, drinking water is the easiest way of hydrating the body, but green tea is a better option to burn calories along with hydrating your body. It’s a healthy choice to have warm green tea as it helps in replenishing water content and also provides essential nutrients.
- Keeps your gums and teeth healthy: It might come to you as a surprise, but drinking green tea prevents tooth decay. A regular intake of green tea can strengthen the teeth and also lower the risk of decay. The fluoride present in the green tea protects the tooth enamel. The antioxidant stops the formation of bacteria and helps in keeping your teeth healthy.
- Helps in weight reduction: Including warm cup of green tea in your daily weight reduction program can help you achieve your goal faster. Buy tea online in Australia as it can make you slimmer over the period of time. It is less fattening and therefore a healthy option. Sipping a cup of warm green tea, especially in the morning and before lunch shows tremendous changes in your body fat.
- Prevents memory loss: Many scientific researches have proved that green tea boosts your memory. Opt for pure Ceylon green tea for improving the functioning of memory cells in the brain. Drinking green tea can protect you from diseases like Alzheimers and dementia.
- Has anti cancerous properties: People who drink 4-5 cups of tea every day are less prone to developing mouth, breast and prostate cancer. The antioxidants present in the green tea has anti cancer properties.
- Other benefits: Apart from the above mentioned benefits of green tea, there are several studies that show it has a positive impact on the performance of the liver. Intake of sufficient quantity of green tea can help in strengthening of bones and prevents from arthritis.
So it is high time that you start thinking seriously about drinking green tea on a regular basis. There can be no better solution for all those who are conscious about their weight.