In this supremely chaotic world, it is obvious that you are overburdened with endless responsibilities. To recollect or revive your lost energy and enthusiasm, you can plan a holiday with BookMountainTours as it welcomes you to be a part of an electrifying and adventurous holiday that is undeniably worth your time and effort. BookMountainTours invites you to discover the thrill in your personality, to make new friends, to accept daring challenges and to accumulate the habit of risk-taking. Be a part of Nepal Trekking tours and give yourself a chance to explore the thrilling mountains and mysterious woods. You can also check out the information related to Nepal Trekking Packages on the website to make your planning apt and convenient.
After Everest and Annapurna, the next most appreciated and thrilling trekking destination in Nepal is Manaslu Circuit Trekking. BookMountainTours offers you an amazing package to explore the huge mountains, flowing rivers, dense forest and witness the flora and fauna of Nepal at affordable prices. BookMountainTours entices the attention of people across the globe and as you would get a chance to make new friends who represent different cultures and backgrounds. Nepal is an amazing destination for Trekking and so we present the list of highlights for the trekking and hiking enthusiasts.
- The trek to the world’s highest mountain peak at Everest Base Camp Trekking
- A close overview of Annapurnas, Macchupuchare and Dhaulagiri Mountains
- Witnessing the astonishing panorama at Nepal-Tibet Border while Manaslu Circuit Trekking
- Amazing opportunities to know about the ancient and historic culture of Nepal by spending time in Gurung Villages
- The breath-taking views of Annapurnas and Makalu from Langtang Ri
- Be a part of upper mustang trek to understand the culturally enhanced and geopolitical activity of the area
- Check out the beauty of eastern Nepal by joining the Kanchenjunga base Camp Trekking.
BookMountainTours offers you impeccable facilities to make your trek memorable and exciting.
- Transport facility to and from Airport
- Comfortable accommodation at Tea Houses
- Serving of meals three times a day
- A taste of local delicacies or the staple food
- In-Trek transportation via taxi
- Highly experienced and English speaking trek guides
- Porters to carry extra luggage while trekking
- Availability of water bottles, emergency oxygen bottles and evacuation teams
Be a sport and put a full stop on your boring and monotonous lifestyle. It is a great idea to be a part of a trekking tours to arouse the enthusiasm in your personality. BookMountainTours is a team of travelers who promotes the spirit of adventure and thrill. Be a part of our exciting trekking, hiking and camping trips and experience the outdoors like never before.