HP is one of the foremost manufacturers of the user and business printer. The presentation of the system is high-quality as compared to another printer of its range. The graphics of the printer are apparent and has got good support life. In total making it one of the most reliable and user-friendly printer. HP is renowned for its expansive catalog of the printer, casing just about every potential use at reasonably affordable prices. It turns heads with a vigorous variety of premium designs, color and durability providing the user with standard one-year limited warranties. No doubt HP is one of the leading manifesting companies of all times, but there are several issues which the user faces and need assistance for the same, therefore following are the steps for the user to follow while troubleshooting HP printer:
Main Issues Faced by HP Printer
- Paper jamming
- Error code 79
- Toner not staying on paper
1. Paper jamming
The most common harms with the printer are paper jams. A printer will jam for many numbers of reasons: It’s dirty, the wrong paper type is being worn, or the rollers on the printer that feed the paper through its pathway are worn down. To solve them follow this remedy
- Eliminate any loose paper in the loading tray.
- Tap the Resume button on the front of the printer.
- Eradicate stuck paper one sheet at a time, starting in the middle.
- Verify for any remaining bits of paper.
Ghosting is a situation where the picture prints correctly, but a much lighter copy of the picture also prints elsewhere. It can be due to a difficulty with the power outlet that is supplying power to the printer. To solve this, you can go through these solutions.
- Verify the power outlet by plugging in a different printer to see if the same result happens.
- All of the consumable parts in a printer are rated for a definite number of pages. Once a printer gets next to that magic number, you’ll want to restore those parts to eradicate ghosting.
3. Error code 79
A 79 error can be the outcome of a problem with the network print server that services the printer. To solve it you can do this:
- Release the Printer folder from the Start menu on the Print server to make sure no jobs are waiting.
- A 79 error can also specify a breakdown of a printer add-on component, such as an MIO card or a RAM module. All add-ons should be detached and then added back to the printer one by one to establish which module may be at fault.
4. Toner not staying on paper
If terms and images come off the paper when a hand is run transversely to them, then fuser assembly may be broken or at the end of its life. To solve it you should first try this:
- Replace the fuser assembly. Repairing a fuser assembly is usually not compulsory because the fuser is measured a consumable printer element and not worth the time or attempt to fix.
- Second, the toner cartridge may be faulty and letting too much toner out at one time. In a black-and-white laser printer, the result is to replace the toner cartridge.
It is possible that you might face issue regarding your printer if you still need guidance for it then login to the website “contactforhelp” or contact the hp printer support number for any queries or questions.