We are using many apps in our smartphones everyday and each app has its own specified services. But, when an app is used more than it’s potential, then it will generate some types of problems in front of it’s user. Recently, many of people who are using iphone reported the problem related to using imessage at which they finds an error of ‘out of message’.
A complainant shared that the problem got resolved after an Apple tech support person asked them to perform the following steps:
1. Settings > General > Date&Time.
2. Disable “Set Automatically, choose a random time zone.
3. Open Messages app and then force quit the messages app. (Double click home button, swipe up on app)
4. Go back to Settings > General > Date&Time.
5. Enable Set automatically.
Not sure if this would work for everyone, but you can still give the solution a try.
For more information visit the Source.