If you are thinking of turning your bathroom into a relaxing spa-like space, then you have to plan everything meticulously and make sure that all the products are of a top quality. Today, a lot of homeowners are focusing on their bathrooms and turning them into extravagant and luxurious spas. It will not only enhance the overall aesthetics of your house but will also increase the value of your property to a great extent. For designing a perfect bathroom, you can either hire an interior decorator or read a few articles and blogs on this topic. Purchasing a few lifestyle magazines might help as well.
Taking some time out and searching online is the best and first thing you should do. As an interior decorator and after designing plenty of luxurious spa-like bathrooms over the past few years, I have gained sufficient knowledge in this field.
Take a Look
- Use Soothing Colours – Calming neutrals like cream, white, grey, peach, etc can change the look of your ordinary bathroom dramatically. And since, you want to give it a spa-like look and feel; you should avoid using dark colours.
- Allow Natural Light to Come In – To keep the spa-like tranquillity intact, allow a lot of natural light to come in. The best solution for this is to use sheer white curtains for your windows and ditch the heavy traditional curtains.
- Proper Lighting – Lighting plays a major role in enhancing all the architectural elements as well as by providing a soothing and calming effect in a room. So, you can either opt for dramatic chandeliers which provide ample amount of illumination along with bringing in a lot of aesthetic value into your bathroom or opt for the simple and sober pendant lights which too, are quite effective in creating the soothing ambience inside your bathroom.
- Install a Beautiful Vanity – Trust me or not, a vanity has the ability to make or break the look of a pleasant bathroom. A vanity would give the room a “clutter-free” and clean appearance, which are always present in a spa room. So, always trust a reputed brand for buying a vanity. Take accurate measurements so that it does not look out of place. The number of doors and drawers would depend on the amount of items you need to store in your bathroom vanity. While planning the layout, make sure that the doors or drawers do not bump into one another. You can choose white or toffee coloured vanity for your luxurious bathroom. As far the countertops are concerned, choose granite, marble or quartz for the best possible finishes. And if you think that they are highly priced, let me tell you that you are highly mistaken. Search online for sturdy and stylish wholesale bathroom vanities, and trust me, it won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Look for attractive discounts and before you choose any company, go through their “customer reviews” section thoroughly. These companies also sell other kinds of furniture like toffee or Maple Kitchen Cabinets. So, you can take a look at these too, if you want.
- Add Heated Floors and Towel Bars – For taking the extravagance to a whole new level, you should incorporate these two high-end facilities that are heated floors and heated towel bars. Trust me; your guests would be envious of your bathroom if you can design it successfully by keeping these points in mind.
- Add High-End Furniture and Fixtures – Starting from the sinks and faucets to the shower-heads and bath-tubs, pay special attention to all these bathroom accessories. A claw-foot tub for the leisurely soaks and a spacious shower would just add to the elegance factor of your bathroom.
So, now you know the ways of turning your ordinary bathroom into a luxurious spa, right? Don’t delay anymore. Plan everything in detail and contact good brands for Wholesale Bathroom Vanities, lights, bathroom fittings and fixtures, etc. Gear up for your brand new spa-like bathroom now!