Industrially acclaimed part manufacturers outsource SolidWorks modeling services because it offers them an access to software technology, human resources with wide skill-sets, experience, & infrastructure.
All of these factors collectively work together to develop a quality complex shaped CAD models and multi-component assemblies to perfection.
Suitable approach to developing Advanced Part Models with SolidWorks
SolidWorks drafting has become an inescapable necessity and a basic designing and modeling tool for part manufacturers and industrialists. It has changed the process of developing complex drawings and models from conventional paper drawings and hand sketches to completely digitized, centralized & organized work structure.
SolidWorks as parametric 3D CAD modeling software is equipped multiple modeling and drafting tools. These are used to create part models from the stage of primary drafts with attention to detail at every step. There are several offshore service providers in the market who offer CAD drafting and modeling with hourly engagement models.
TrueCADD Services is one such company offering SolidWorks drafting and 3D surface modeling with a team of 100+ CAD engineers and industrial designers.
Enlisted are some SolidWorks tools widely used across industrial designing for fabrication and manufacturing:
- Interference Detection & Clearance Verification tools are used to eliminate any clashes during manufacturing for seamless manufacturing and assembly.
- Draft Analysis tool is used to examine angles of the models in different faces of the model for verification.
- Deviation Analysis tool is used to calculate the angle between two or more faces and adjusting the model accordingly
- Part Reviewer is used to review each step and comments from the starting necessary to keep track of all the changes done.
- Active Document tool to evaluate the build checks done on the model by SolidWorks
- Assembly Visualization for a structured display of all the pats in the model and the order in which they are to be assembled.
- Comparing documents is a widely used tool to carry out comparison between two similar parts to note the intricate differences between each other
Design engineers have put various advanced modeling techniques in practice such as loft, sweep, multi-solid bodies & Splines to develop complex part models. Design engineers at TrueCADD focus on creating comprehensive 3D CAD models and detailed engineering drawings with BOMs. We primarily collaborate with furniture manufacturing, industrial equipment production, sheet metal part fabrication and many more to help establish uninterrupted manufacturing.
Partnering for SolidWorks modeling with TrueCADD Engineers
TrueCADD’s 25+ years of experience has developed knowledge, skills and scalable resources dedicated to every step of the CAD modeling process. Based on the industry vertical, from deciding the approach of modeling .i.e. topdown or bottom-up to the incorporating manufacturing details TrueCADD engineers are competent to develop SolidWork models of any complexity.
Key techniques used by TrueCADD to create Multibody Solids with SolidWorks
- Attention to detail on the multibody Geometry and the curvature of sketch to attain perfection.
- Bridging: Used to join two parts to create one continuous solid part can be used in developing multibody or an assembly.
- Saving an Assembly as a multibody part to make file sharing easier across departments and keeping a centralized source of information.
- Deforming or deleting solid bodies until the envisioned multibody Solid is attained
- Splitting an existing multibody to create two parts.
- As an assembly and multibody are not the same. The move component& dynamic clearance tools are not available in multibody but the parts can be used from multibody to create the assembly.
- Using sweeping technique to create boss and cut features of the multibody Solid.
- Achieving best performance by incorporating complex parts in the multibody.
All in all developing advance part modeling is process with many complexities at several stages of design development. The perfect part model should ideally and practically contribute to seamless manufacturing operations and ultimately proper functioning of the final product.
To accomplish this, hiring an outsourcing partner is the best way for a manufacturing firm. Discuss your SolidWorks part modeling needs with us at email@example.com