When building your mobile app or advertising your mobile app you should consider certain facts/ statistics. Actions without data usually do not come with expected results therefore we listed you some statistics for you to consider.
Mobile App Monetization Statistics:
- 72% of consumers expect mobile ads on mobile devices to allow them to consume free content.
- Only 2% of users will make an in-app purchase.
- Consumers prefer rewards over all other incentives for interacting with ads, like free entertainment, making new friends, etc.
- 3 out of 4 people expect mobile apps to be free.
- Smartphone owners’ respect for a brand goes up 22% when they’re exposed to a rewarded mobile advertisement in contrast to a non-rewarded ad.
- On average, a user who makes an in-app purchase will do so 12 days after first launching an app.
- 59% of all mobile app users have never made an in-app purchase.
- 90% of mobile app installs generate no income.
- 59% of consumers will be interested in branded activities on their smartphones that allow them to win rewards.
- It costs 6-7x more to acquire a new customer than to retain an existing one.
- Half of apps downloaded from the Google Play store are freemium, according to “The State of Play: A look at the growth of Google Play,” from App Annie.
- Average iOS app generates $500-$1,000 per month; Android, $100-$200; Windows Phone, $1-$50.
You should consider certain facts / statistics when creating your mobile app or marketing your mobile app. Data-free actions generally do not come with anticipated outcomes. If you want another third party company to deal with your mobile app advertising to monetize your mobile app you can visit this site to learn more about opportunities. You can also check here if you want to review a good mobile advertising report.