Want to explore the Cooks Island in a group? The van rental services are perfect for you then. Be it a wedding function or family gathering, the car rental companies have everything to serve your needs.
Car rental services have become a popular option in Rarotonga these days. They are a great alternative for people who do not want to rely on public transportation when they are at a new place. This helps you to avoid several hassles, which may face on road with local transportation. Moreover, when you have your own car, you can freely move about from one place to another without waiting. Choose your preferred car and set on the roads of Cooks Island.
If you are travelling in large groups, then the 7 or 12 seater vehicles are perfect for you. They can accommodate all your group members and you have a comfortable travelling experience. The van hire services are there for a day outing or even overnight as per your needs. Well-known companies dealing in Rarotonga van hire services offer the most flexible rental options for the tourists. Either drive alone or with a professional chauffeur as per your desires.
Some Useful Tips For Van Hire In Rarotonga:
- Do remember to check the passenger capacity before you book your van. The packages of van rental services also vary depending upon the seating capacity that you choose.
- These big-sized cars are quite in demand in the Cooks Island. So, if you are heading for a wedding reception or just for a holiday to the destination, book your van services well in advance to avoid the rush or miss out. Especially, the Easter and Christmas months are most hectic in Rarotonga.
- Sometimes, you may need the help of two drivers when there is a large group travelling together. If one driver feels fatigue due to long hours of driving, the other can help him out. So, talk to your car hire agency in this regard so that they can do the needful. Many companies charge extra amount when they offer this service, which is an obvious factor.
- Ensure that the company is giving you a van with a full tank of fuel. This can help you avoid unnecessary troubles while on road.
- If you are driving alone on the roads of Cooks Island then it is a huge responsibility that you are undertaking. Make sure you are well-conversant with the safety norms of the place.
Cooks Island is simply a paradise to explore. The blue crystal waters and white beaches are the perfect blends of freedom. The locals are quite friendly and you are sure to have the best time vacationing here. Jungle trekking with Cook Islands van rentals services is another adventure that you cannot afford to miss out. The art and culture of the island is also impeccable and along with lovely dance and music you can also enjoy the delicious local cuisine of the place. The weather here is tropical all the time and thus you can plan a visit during any part of the year.