Planning to hire Plumber Melbourne to fix the leaky roof and dripping water faucet in your kitchen? Then, you need to do an extensive research to find the best plumbing company to get all the plumbing problems fixed immediately and avoid them from repeating in the future. Few of the plumbing tasks carried out by the licensed Plumber Melbourne include clear the clogged drains and toilets, install bathtubs, fix leaky roofs, repair water heaters, install piping system, clear debris from the pipes, replace frozen pipes etc. These people will install, repair, and upgrade the plumbing equipment.
When there is any major plumbing repair, it needs a lot of experience and skills to troubleshoot the problem permanently. Also, they get trained in using certain equipment to carry out the plumbing tasks. There are a few tools that are used by the plumbing company to carry out the repair works. It is merely impossible to handle any of the plumbing work without these tools.
Here are a few plumbing tools that every plumbing company should possess to handle the task proficiently
- Pliers: This is the must-have plumbing equipment that is carried by the qualified Plumber Melbourne to undertake all the plumbing works. However, today, this tool has been replaced with channel locks. This is easy to use and is very handy. These pliers can be used to tighten or loosen the screws of the pipe. These pliers are available in a wide variety of sizes. And each size pliers is used to undertake different plumbing task. You need to use the right sized pliers to get the work done efficiently
- Basin wrench: This is also called by another name, i.e. sink wrench. This is used to handle myriad plumbing works. You can use this wrench to safely change the faucet in your bathroom or kitchen. Moreover, this wrench can be used to tighten or lose the fittings in narrow areas. However, when you are planning to buy this tool, you need to buy the one that is bent with 90 degree angle to carry out the tasks easily.
- Sleeve puller: Basically, home has copper tubing which has compression angle that will supply water to the kitchen and bathroom faucets. Though, it is quite easy to loosen the nut on the pipe, but the compression sleeve will remain on the pipe. This is where you would need to use sleeve puller. This puller will let you unscrew the nut and remove compression sleeve without cracking the pipe.
- Pipe wrench: These are not widely used plumbing tools. You would need to use this tool to fit the nipples on the heaters. These are available in different sizes. However, you need to choose the right one to unscrew the nuts on the pipe.
- Adjustable wrench: This tool is used to remove compression nuts and faucets. More importantly, this is used to install or unscrew the showerheads without causing any scratches to the material of shower heads. You need to buy this tool whose jaws will remain rigid without slipping under the torque.
If you want to clear the debris accumulated in the drains or install the water heater, you would need to hire a licensed Plumber Melbourne. These people will bring the right tool to carry out the plumbing task successfully.