Purchasing a perfect house with dream rooms and other amenities is an expensive affair these days. Therefore, it is a common thought that we thrive on getting the best features out of place. A property sometimes may have all the ingredients that you might look up, but when it comes to surrounding energy within the room, it may fail. Vastu tips are all about explaining what is right for your house and property overall.
What is Energy in Vastu Shastra?
Under this branch of study, experts consider numerous things and give out the best Vastu Compliance result. Vastu Shastra is the popular term that is closely associated with Hindu “Shastras” or norms. This branch deals in explaining the flow of energy within a house and property overall. Under this study, every room in one’s place sees energy inflow, and this is different for every room. Among this, experts consider the kitchen as the symbol of “Fire” element.
As per the explanation, “Fire” is termed since Kitchen sees the fire in a controlled environment and fire overall eliminates everything coming in its way. While imagining this in more in a literal manner, fire is indeed a vital part in Kitchen as it is responsible for cooking food. In philosophical terms, heat is often compared with the spirituality of burning desire in the human self, and this is responsible for keeping a person work for life.
As mentioned, the controlled environment is termed in the kitchen, can often be compared to the philosophical self, where if the desires are not controlled, can lead to mental turmoil. It is just one small thing in the massive world of Vastu Shastra and its real-life application.
As you have already gathered familiarity with Vastu Shastra and its element, the kitchen is seen as the zone of energy transformation. The mixture of cooked and uncooked food gathering to release energy that transforms into something positive when it enters the human body. The power here has nothing to do with Physics but has to do with the positive emotions shown by humans. On exercising these methods, life moves with optimism and positivity with a good flow of energy.
If you are purchasing a new property, it is recommended to avail the Vastu Shastra Experts for their valuable inputs, regarding your property. With this said, here is a list of to-do and to avoid, while dealing with Vastu Shastras.
- Putting the gas burner or stove equipment in the southeast corner of the kitchens is one of the fundamental steps in Kitchen Vastu techniques.
- Installing washbasin or sink over the North East region of the Kitchen room pave a good sign.
- Installing the cooking platform is beneficial when installed near the East or the southeast corner of the room.
- Keeping all the furnished equipment for about 3 cm away from the wall is recommended for the part.
- For new properties, installing a kitchen in the Eastern direction is recommended, while ventilators and exhaust chimneys are to be installed towards South.
- While painting your kitchen, remember to use colors like Yellow, Chocolate, Red, Rose, and Orange. These colors instill some positive energy flow in the kitchen.
- As per the kitchen Vastu norms, entry doors are perfectly placed, if they open in all directions except for the Southern phase.
- Cooking Gas and Cylinder is to be placed in Southeast Corner
- It is advisable to keep the distance between the Prayer/ Pooja room from the kitchen.
- It is also advisable not have kitchens under or above the bedrooms and toilets as well.
- The kitchen door should always be in the center and not on corners, especially while facing East, West, and even Northern Sidewall.
- On having the kitchen on the North-Eastern side, may instill numerous family issues and even incur financial loses.
- Having the kitchen space in the Northern direction should be strictly avoided. This is because North is thought to be the direction of Lord Kuber, the Indian God of Wealth. It will trigger financial flaws beyond certain levels of acceptance.
- According to the Shastras, experts don’t recommend painting black in Kitchen. It may have ill effects in curtailing energy flow within the house.
- Kitchens doors should not directly face the main entrance of the house. It has terrible omen and brings problems like issues with job and professional life.
Concluding Vastu for Kitchen
Vastu tips have an excellent record of accomplishment in proving out beneficial in all those people’s lives, where issues are always lingering. What might look weird from far has a more profound philosophy associated with its application. Kitchen space in a house is where all good things start, and keeping it clean and structured according to Vastu laws will lead a prosperous future.