Switch to Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 (R6700) WiFi router and get ready to game and stream with superior internet connectivity.
In addition, with a powerful dual-core processor and internet speed up to 1750Mbps, you’ll be ready to support all the online activities like going for online shopping, online gaming, streaming online and videos online without any issue.
On the other hand, its beamforming+ and external antennas deliver 20x faster WiFi range to spare so that you can stay connected 24×7 throughout your home. Moreover, you can also control your home WiFi network using voice commands with Google Assistant.
So, take initiative for the Netgear router setup process and give your existing WiFi a boost.
Its smart parental controls feature lets you manage and control content and time online easily, on your connected devices (wired or wireless).
With Netgear AC1750 R6700 smart router, you can get:
Fast WiFi around 450+1300Mbps.
Get next-generation WiFi at Gigabit speeds.
Gigabit wired i.e ideal for HD gaming and video streaming.
1GHz dual-core processor perk up the wireless, wired and WAN (wide area network) to LAN (local area network) performance.
Stay 24×7 connected with advanced features of your Netgear wireless router. You will experience that interference of unknown devices and network has reduced automatically. As a matter of fact, Nighthawk AC1750 gives your uninterrupted internet connection 20x faster to enjoy streaming online videos and movies without buffering in videos or signal breakage.
Features of AC1750 (R6700) Router
For lag-free gaming, it has some extra advanced features.
In addition, it also has prioritized bandwidth for streaming online videos, movies, and music.
100% faster data speed for mobile devices.
Avoid issues in accessing Routerlogin net login page via routerlogin.net web address.
Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 (R6700) Smart Parental Controls
‘Circle with Disney’ is the smartest way for families in today’s modern era, to manage content, time online, etc. on any device that is connected to Netgear wireless router. On the other hand, you can also set time limits on daily internet time for applications and websites.
Moreover, you can also pause internet by a networking device or by a user with the simple push of a button. In addition, you can also set bedtime for each family member (including kids) and their networking devices.
Additionally, you can also manage your family’s mobile devices across all networks and much more with ‘Circle Go’.
Handy Steps For Setting Up Your Smart Nighthawk AC1750 Dual-Band Router
1. Prior to setting up your Netgear wireless router, ensure that you have live internet connection out from your existing Modem.
2. Unpack your Nighthawk AC1750 WiFi router and it’s accessories as well.
3. You receive a yellow Ethernet cable and a Power adapter along with your Netgear wireless router.
4. For optimal WiFi performance, locate left and the right Antennas both 45 degrees away from the middle of your router.
5. Turn off your existing modem.
6. Make sure your Netgear router is not plugged into an electric power source.
7. Now, look at the back panel of your R6700 router. There is a yellow color Internet port. Grab your Ethernet cable and insert it into the yellow port of your wireless router.
8. After that, take the other end of the Ethernet cable and plug it carefully into the Ethernet port of your existing modem.
9. Plug in both the devices into a power outlet. Turn on your existing modem first and after a couple of minutes, turn on your main wireless router.
10. Open an internet browser on your computer or laptop. But the device you are using must be connected with your Netgear router.
11. Into its address bar type Netgear router login IP address (default).
12. You will be prompt to type default routerlogin net admin password
13. Here, on the displayed router login Netgear page, you just have to follow the given on-screen instructions to set up your Netgear device.
And for any assistance, you can ask our technical department for Netgear router support by dialing a toll-free number 1-844-897-9854.