Once a very wise man said that to be honest there are just two types of people who use Twitter – those who wishes to have a lot of followers and those who lyes. Nowadays you shouldn’t be a celebrity or some famous politician to make people follow you and listen to your words. There are many other ways to feel calm beyond the sea of the twitter users and one of them is our service -http://fivebbc.com.
We offer you a unique way to make your twitter account as rich for followers as you only wish, while you don’t do a thing and just check the statistics when you wish to. Our service is one of the most powerful and well-prized. That’s why people use it not only for their personal, but for the business purposes as well. Businessmen from all over the world including USA and Japan are our happy clients and we just keep surprising them with our offers.
More ways to get the followers
Anyway there are lots of other ways to get more followers and most of them are even free. Of cause they are not same powerful as http://fivebbc.com/ service and most of the times need you to manage many things by yourself, but anyway they exist and we can talk about them.
1. Work on the image of your account.
First of all you should make your account interesting and trustable. For this we reccomend to put your real photo and fill in the forms “about me” and “my interests” – people will look at this column on your page and realize you have something in common so it will be a good reason to start following you.
2. Write interesting and original posts that will push people to some thoughts.
It’s obvious that as Instagram is all about photos, twitter is all about twits and the more interesting they look like the more chances you have to get more followers. Here we have many ways to make it work:
- Go dipper – write not only about yourself, but try to discuss the latest news, post interesting pictures and use more original themes.
- Work on your style – It should be recognizable. Lost of people like to listen about some specific things like personal drama – get more confident with yourself and tell people about your personal life. Some will say it’s showing off, but the others will know that it’s a good way to attract more followers.
- Search for the news not only in yourself, but in the internet as well. Search for the interesting facts and stories on internet and turn them into the interesting twits.
- Make your content more different – your line will look way more attractive if you not just post the texts, but photos and audios as well.
3. Write the twits as often as you can and in the comfortable for the readers time.
No one likes to follow the silent accounts. That’s why you need to post something one or two times per week – this is a golden rule of any good twitter account.
- Try to find the good time for posting – no one will know you are a perfect speaker if you post something during the time everyone sleeps. The best time to post something – before people will go to work (until 9 am) and after they come back from work (after 6pm).
- Don’t forget about the geographical location of your followers – the time when you and they come home can be very different that why you need to count your personal posting time to make your twits more visual.
- But don’t post too much as well – be an interesting talker, not a spammer.