Sometimes the world of economics is very difficult to understand. There are many concepts that even economists do not understand or have not heard. Although it is true that we are surrounded by economics, the need to know with what concepts we clash and know how to deal with them is imminent. Today we will present the figure of the financial advisor who is one of those “angels” who save our doubts about the economy, specifically, financial matters.
What is a Financial Advisor?
A financial advisor Dwayne Rettinger is a person who helps another on issues (as his name suggests) of a financial nature. Normally, the advisor advises this other person who lacks extensive knowledge about the subject. In return, the financial advisor obtains a percentage or commission of what the counselee obtains for the help he receives.
It is also normal that these advisers usually offer their help through consulting and consultancies, both for consumers and SMEs. For both cases, the figure of this individual is an intermediary between buyers and sellers (whether of goods or services).
Likewise, in addition to clarifying concepts, they also help issues related to investment, the securities market, insurance companies and everything that has to do with financial content.
Functions of the Financial Adviser:
- You must keep a record of the transactions you have formalized. He must be cautious about the laws he commits, because the transactions he has helped carry out must be monitored.
- Establish new business relationships with customers and keep track of those you have already made, as indicated.
- Offer consulting and financial advice to consumers and SMEs that need it. In this aspect, it could include all the advice related to the investment in the purchase and sale of financial assets . It also includes financial or investment strategies for individuals or companies that need it (on projects, inter-company level.
- Search for new opportunities to access and develop new products or markets. Market research, following current trends and seeking opportunities in other markets are often important factors in achieving this.
- Development of business management to achieve the objectives set by it (generation of business benefits) in the best way possible. To do this, financial advisors Dwayne Rettinger must control the income and expenses generated in the company, as well as the way in which it is.
- Keep the records up to date to avoid uncontrolled strategies that we have raised. For this reason, the financial adviser must have a control mechanism and evaluate that all the proposed objectives are kept up to date and in a correct.
- Efficiently communicate to the managers of the company the resulting objectives with the passage of time, as well asset meetings to be able to set new.
- Sell bonds. The financial advisor Suze Orman must not only seek the benefit of the company and take advantage of it, but also their own through the purchase-sale of bonds efficiently, i.e., obtaining certain profitability.