There are certain factors which hold immense importance for webmasters. The IP address of a competitor website is an important requirement for professional webmasters. For instance, as a professional webmaster, you would want to know the IP address for one of your competitors. Before understanding how to determine the IP address from a corresponding domain, you need to know about these terms and how they relate with each other.
The basics of domain and IP address
Every website has a domain and a corresponding IP address. The IP address can be defined as a location of the website. It is the same as the physical address that each one of us has. From the domain name, the IP address can be determined and this is a strong tool for professional webmasters.
How can the domain IP be checked?
It is a fact that a lot of webmasters do not know how the IP address can be attained from the domain name. The process is very simple and webmasters can determine the IP address from the corresponding domain name by following a few simple steps.
- There are certain online reverse IP domains checker tools which help you in finding the IP address from the corresponding domain name. All you need to do is type in the domain name and the required IP address would be extracted. This is very convenient and easy to execute an option for webmasters.
- When you are using certain tools for finding out the IP address from domains, you can enter multiple domain names at a time. This saves a lot of time for webmasters. They do not have to enter one domain at a time, get its IP address and then repeat the process again. Multiple domains can be entered and the corresponding IP addresses would be displayed on the screen.
Worried About SEO?
Check these SEO tools
- Plagiarism checker provides you plagiarism free content.
- Paraphrasing tool can paraphrase the original content in new plagiarism free content.
- Grammar checker tool checks grammar to make it readable for native and US traffic.
- Readability checker allows you to check readability score and to make it user-friendly.
- Use keyword density checker to rank on Google with targeted keywords.
- Make sure you publish a guest post on these guest posting sites.
Worried About Google Rank?
Check these SEO tools
- You can extract text from an image by using a free image to text
- Minify js tool helps to reduce the size of the site and increase the page load speed.
- Minify CSS helps to increase the bandwidth of the site and helps to page load speed.
- Google Index Tool can index your site links within a day.
- Bulk Alexa Rank Checker checks the Alexa rank of the site. You can check bulk sites using this tool.
- URL Encoder-Decoder tool helps to encode or decode disallowed URLs characters into allowed characters.
- HTML Encoder Decoder tool helps to encode or decode disallowed HTML characters into allowed characters.
- XML-HTML Sitemap Generator can create sitemaps for your site that can help you in Google Indexing and ranking.