There is every possibility that your cement rendering may get cracks in due course of time. Often you too can see the development and formation of cracks, but the actual reason can always be a bit difficult to find out.
Following are a few possible reasons for such cracks on your cement rendered walls:
- Possible improper cement render application that can also happen after repairing of external walls
- An inappropriate mixture of various raw materials
- Due to wear and tear a natural degradation of your cement-rendered surface
Types of cracks on the cemented walls
Behind the crack formation, the reasons can be different and if you can establish the reason then it will be easier to resolve the problem. As per experts, there are 2 types of cracks, which are generally associated with these cemented walls:
- Cracks because of improper rendering
- Cracks that are related to the deformity of the structural
Zaks Render can offer services for both small to large cement rendering repairs at very affordable prices. You will get a professional service as they have got years of experience in this field. They can leave your home with a modern and improved finish and perform a clean and tidy job.
How the repair work is done for cement rendered walls
The following are the steps involved in repairing cement rendered walls.
- Assessment of the entire cracked areas
For a successful render repair, a thorough assessment is necessary for the cracked areas. Several steps may be needed like replacing the entire corner beads and also filling the areas after their proper removal.
However, there may be glitches in the finishing. As per experts, the patches may show up after the painting is done.
- Repairing them and then re-rendering
For an absolutely spotless surface after rendering and repairing, the following steps need to be followed:
- Fixing of all the present cracks
- Applying a fresh cement render coat onto the surface
- Ensure that if the present wall has got any undercoat then the repaired wall must also be treated accordingly.
Even experts must make sure to follow this process so that no render may fall off from the surface.
- Complete revival
There is one more way that will stand out specific to when the repair is meant for getting the entire surface re-rendered after removing the entire old render. This kind of process is costlier, but this can make sure that the walls will get a fresh render coat yet again.
- Re-rendering and rebuilding the Surface
This may be one of the last ways of reviving a damaged wall or surface. The experts consider this is as one of the best options when any cracks on the surface have been rendered because of any structural problems.
If there are any flaws during the rendering process then it may always crack again on the surface. Hence, the professionals must do a perfect job while delivering their exceptional quality service.