The face is undoubtedly the most important part in the human body as it is the first one to be seen by onlookers. A good looking face is sure to create that first magical impression upon viewers. Eyelashes can change your look completely. You can add false eyelashes to upgrade your otherwise simple look into a glamorous one. Extensions when properly selected can provide your natural eyelashes with a fuller look. This is something even your mascara will not be able to achieve. With extensions, you can enhance your lashes length, fullness and thickness.
Its popularity is growing with each passing day and the demand is more for durable products that does not require regular application. Choosing lashes from reputed sites can help you to buy in bulk or as desired at discounted rates.
Some things to consider buying the right extensions
- Types: You can come across wide range of eyelashes in the market made from mink, silk, synthetic and human hair. Mink is feather-like, softer and light, while appearing natural. However, it is quite expensive. You can customize synthetic and silk extensions to save a good amount of money to achieve that natural look. You are also free to choose the curls, length and density. Go through https://www.missangellashes.com/ to know the available types.
- Process: The process involving attaching eyelashes is entirely painless. In case you feel any burning sensation or discomfort, then stop the process immediately and try to know why you are facing this issue. If you are allergic to some ingredient, then you need to change the glue often. You may even have an infection. You can get to know the problem and derive proper remedy by consulting the technician.
- Wearing them: You need to use semi-permanent glue to put on the extensions one by one. It is ideally done by keeping eyes closed to ensure that glue does not enter the eyes. Eyes are sensitive and you need to protect them. Hence, you need to use the best quality glue only. Avoid glues containing formaldehyde.
- Gluing: Usually, the extensions are glued to natural lashes. Thus, they can last for a long time, since you can have natural lashes. This means, your extension will stay in its place until natural ones fall down. It generally takes place around 6-8 weeks. After four weeks, redo the extensions to derive that fresh look.
- Washing: Once your eyelashes are done, ensure it does not get for about 12 to 24 hours. This way, the adhesive will not weaken. If the used glue is aimed to people with sensitive eyes, avoid using oil-based products and makeup removers in that region.
- Mascara: It is possible to apply mascara on extension tips, but only lightly. Avoid applying it at the base since it may cause clumping. To avoid damage take the help of a qualified and experienced technician.
Buying Wholesale Mink Lashes can help you to get good quality products and huge discounts.