If you want to keep your car in tiptop shape, you have to visit a car service centre at least once a year. Some problems are just too complicated for DIY tricks. The best thing to do is to enlist the help of professionals. Most car service centres are trustworthy and can offer decent and affordable services. If you want the very best for your vehicle, bring it to a trusted car service centre in Australia. Here’s what to look for when choosing an Australian car care centre:
• Services – Some car centres only specialise in one aspect of vehicle maintenance and repair, such as tyres. What you should look for is an auto service specialist–a car centre that can offer just about any service you will need from replacing engine filters and oil to brake system inspections. Going to one stop-shop is better than going to different car service centres for your various needs.
• Products – There are car service centres that carry their supplies. This means you don’t have to purchase tyres elsewhere and then have it installed someplace else. Check what brands are in stock. Always enquire about the availability of their products so you will not be pushed into buying a brand you don’t really trust.
• Warranty – The warranty should cover not just the products you will purchase but also the service. If service is not covered, you can’t complain if your tyres are installed incorrectly.
• Equipment – Make sure that the car service centre utilises state-of-the-art and modern equipment. This can increase their efficiency and ensure top-quality service for your vehicle.
• Good location – The problem with some trustworthy and affordable car service centres in Australia is that they’re located way too far. What if you have to leave your vehicle for a day or two? How will you go back to your home or office? You may be saving on service fees, but you will be also be paying a hefty price, having to go back and pick up your vehicle. For convenience, choose a car service centre is located close to major roads as well as public transportation systems like a bus stop or train station.
About the Company:
Grand Tyre & Service Center is a Tyre shop located at Dandenong, Victoria, Australia. They sell brand new Tyres, Car Service and Wheel Alignment. Grand Tyre & Service Center plays by its own rules and recommends only the tyres, which guarantee both unquestionable quality and affordable price for our customers. They are not a franchise and operate as a single branch. They house a huge collection of more than 30,000 tyres in stock, at any given moment.
Name: Mansour Sharifi
Address – 25 Hammond rd
City – Dandenong
State – Victoria
Country – Australia
Phone: (03) 97117774