Everything must be serviced every now and then no matter whether it is an electronic gadget or vehicle or us humans. When we don’t visit our doctors for regular check-up we end up falling sick, same goes with electrical wirings which if left untreated can lead to difficult situations. If your house is new then nothing much to worry about, but if its 10+ years old then a lot of care and precautions must be taken. No one can predict when a short circuit can happen; hence in such situations, it might require you to call an electrician immediately.
When is it urgent to Call An Electrician?
- When you see a smoke coming out from any of the switch boards stop using all the electronic items and switch off the main power button. Make sure to call Brisbane emergency electrician immediately to find out whether there is smoke through the walls, and if your property is prone to high electric risks or not.
- If you have frequent power shuts and your fuse is not working well just know that the power consumption by the electrical circuits is very high. This indicates that there is a disorder in any of the circuits.
- When you switch on any of the electronic items then do any lights or fan switch off or pause for a moment? Electronic items which use a motor consume more electricity and must be connected to proper circuits else this would lead to issues related to circuits.
- When you touch any taps and experience shock then grounding for the building would be an issue. Proper grounding must be done else all the electronic gadgets would be the victims.
- Never have wires and cords running under the floor mats or furniture. Make sure to fix a switchboard close to your work area, to offer supply for cords. These wires could be really dangerous when they are running under the floor mats.
- Make sure to have three prong grounded plugs as all the recent electronic goods are equipped with this. Make sure to re-alter the circuits with three prong plugs else if you try to connect the two prong plugs it would lead to electric destruction posing risks to you and property.
- When you see a wire dangling out from the plugs make sure to get it rectified immediately. Sometimes when the power flow is high there are chances that sparks can occur. This can lead to the destruction of the whole house.
- When you find rust on your electronic switchboards it is wise to change the wires. It is an indication that there is an issue with the circuits and should be immediately treated for timely prevention from damages.
Hence, whenever there is a technical issue with your electricity contact Brisbane emergency electricians who are best in the market and also competent enough to perform the tasks. Positive power is one of the leading electrical service providers in Australia, which is well known for quality services and timely solutions.
Phone: 1300 247 769
Address: 5/617 Seventeen Mile Rocks Rd, Seventeen Mile Rocks, Qld, 4073