When I started my journey to the world travel, then I realised how many travellers does actually know where Nepal is located on the world map. Every time when I meet someone new along the way, I was asked, from a random people as a first question. Where are you from? The funny thing is a lot of them know Mount Everest or Buddha but very few of them know Everest is in Nepal or the Buddha was born in Nepal. When I realised they seem not familiar with the name of my country Nepal, I had to explain them some of the iconic attraction of my country Nepal. In my answer back them I used to use answer with a questions such as do you know the Himalayas or the Mount Everest and they are like ohhh!!! Yes, I do.
When I get back home I realised I should write something about Nepal. Here is the full article you can read about Where Nepal is located in the world map. After reading this article I really hope you will know where Nepal is located?
Top 10 fact about Nepal
- Nepal is a sandwich between two countries China and India.
- It is a landlocked country in South Asia, China on the North and East, West and South open border with India.
- Nepal is located in Asia.
- Eight out of 14 highest mountain in the world is in Nepal.
- Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal only with 49kmq which is also the largest valley in the whole country.
- Nepal is a very popular destination for the tourist, over a million tourist visit Nepal every year.
- Nepali flag is the only rectangle shaped flag in the world makes one of the unique flags in the world.
- Over 120 different be spoken language exists in Nepal.
- Although, Nepal is the birth country of Buddha over 80% people are still Hindu.
- Nepal is a home of the almost 50 million people.
- Nepal is not a European country
- While neighbour country Tibet was taken over by China and India was colonised by British, the only independent country and never colonised by anyone in Nepal. That means Nepal is never a part of India and Never going to be!
- Nepal is not a city of Italy it pronouncesneː Nʰpal/; Rhymes: N-eːʰpal Not Napoli or Napoli.
I really hope this article is been helpful to everyone! If you have any questions or suggestions please leave us a comment below. Only positive and interactive comment will be published. Lastly please check this animated video it will amaze how the Himalaya or the country Nepal was formed.
You May Also Like: