Webroot is one of the well-known American companies that offer its Internet Security products to its users’ devices and data against the online threats. The online threats like viruses, spyware malware, and other cyber attacks might cause harm to the devices of the users in several ways. All the Webroot Support security products have various advanced features that allow its users to stay connected to the internet without having the risk of cyber crimes or online threats. Sometimes the users may land in chaotic situations, if they forgot or lost the Webroot antivirus keycode. Thus, in the below information, I am going to describe the easiest way to locate the Webroot Antivirus Keycode using the Webroot Secure user interface.
The Webroot Antivirus keycode plays a crucial role at time of Webroot installation as well as activation. Thus, the users may locate the Webroot Antivirus keycode by following either of the stepwise procedures mentioned below, depending upon the operating system installed to their device:
Part A: Steps to locate the Webroot Antivirus keycode on Windows devices:
- Firstly, launch the Webroot Secure Anywhere application on the Windows device.
- Now, go to the main interface of the Webroot application.
- And then, select the “My Account” option from the main user interface of the Webroot Secure Anywhere.
- After this, a new window will appear to the users that display all the information related to the Webroot subscription along with its keycode.
- Now, the users may use this keycode for activating the Webroot antivirus to their Windows Devices.
Part B: Steps to locate the Webroot Antivirus keycode on Mac devices:
- First of all, open the main interface of the Webroot Secure-Anywhere
- Now, click the Webroot antivirus icon from the menu bar of the interface.
- And then, select the “Webroot-Secure” option from the drop-down menu appeared to the users after clicking the Webroot icon.
- Now, on the main window, tap the “My Account” option.
- After this, a window will be displayed on the screen that shows all the details regarding the Webroot subscription that has been subscribed by the users.
- This new window also has the Webroot keycode. Now, the users may use this keycode for Webroot antivirus activation.
Important Note: instead of, typing the Webroot Keycode, it has been recommended to just copy and paste it (if the keycode has been received in the form of mails) to the location wherever it has been mentioned to enter the Webroot Keycode.
Sometimes the users may face some of the common errors, if the keycode has been entered, incorrectly by them. Some of the common error codes are listed below, along with its error messages:
- Error Message 1: “The Keycode Could Not Be Verified At This Time.” (Mostly occurs due to the failure in the internet connection. Thus, make sure that the users’ devices have a proper internet connection.)
- Error Message 2: “Webroot Error Code FZLC0055: Keycode cannot be used.”
- Error Message 3: “Webroot Error Code FZLC0056: Invalid or Unknown Keycode.” (Mostly occurred due to the delay during the process of Webroot activate. Thus, try to reactivate the Webroot antivirus after waiting for 5-10 minutes.)
If you face any difficulty while performing the aforementioned stepwise procedure to locate the Webroot antivirus keycode then, you may call the Webroot Customer Support on the Webroot toll-free number.