Milan is titled as fashion capital but is also a preferred tourist destination because of the convergence of history, art, and culture. It is a very picturesque city and many must see locations like the Sforza Castle, Duomo di Milano, Sant’ Ambrogio and several renowned cafes and restaurants. In Santa Maria Church, you can get a peek of the legendary masterpiece of Leonardo Da Vinci – The Last Supper.
If you are tight on time or have a senior or disabled family member travelling with you then Hop-on Hop-off Milan sightseeing tours is a convenient way to tour the city. You can travel on your own time without any stress without sacrificing flexible itinerary. From the top of double decker open-air bus you can witness Milan’s Beauty.
Click here for Milan bus tours comparison and ensure to compare the Milan City pass. The Milan City Pass will help you save funds, especially if you plan to stay for long.
Milan sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off tours
- 24 hour or 48 hour pass are available.
- 3 lines are there – A, B, and C that start at same point Castello
- 6 red double decker top-open buses will give you ride to separate Central Milan’s area.
- Full loop takes 75 to 90 minutes but you can jump on and off at any designated stop to shop at Galleria or grab espresso on in Brera or visit Madonnina.
- Jump on when you feel tired of walking.
- Audio guide in multi-languages
- Line A covers 8 spots with bus frequency in every 30 from 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Line B embraces 14 spots with bus frequency in every 20 from 9:30 AM – 7:30 PM
- Line C umbrellas 16 spots with bus frequency in every 60 from 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Multilingual audio guide enlightens tourist on the popular landmarks history and culture as you visit.
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus and Free app to plan your own trip. App offers details and directions on tourist attractions and ways to reach there.
- Even disabled people can access the HOHO buses through specially designed wheelchair ramp.
- 1-day €22 adult
Last supper HOHO bus tour
- Choose 1 or 2 day bus pass.
- On-board audio guide will tell about the interesting facts of Milan in 8 different languages.
- Priority access ticket allows to gain instant entrée at one popular attraction.
- Free Wi-Fi and free app.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site, to see ‘The Last Supper’ a popular six hundred years old masterpiece of Leonardo da Vinci.
- All 3 routes, blue line, red line, and green line is included.
- 1-day €48 adult
Skip the line access
- Instant entry into Duomo di Milano as well as Milan Cathedral elevator [bypass staircase] and rooftop [see breathtaking views].
- Choose 1 or 48 hour ticket.
- Free commentary onboard in multiple languages.
- Enjoy free Wi Fi onboard.
- 1-day €65 adult
Advantages of Hop-on Hop-off Tour option
- With HOHO pass destination and routes can be selected as you prefer. No need to pursue a planned itinerary.
- Time gets saved visiting landmarks and spots, which are on your locator. You can even spend more time at your preferred location and explore monuments conveniently.
- With HOHO pass, unlimited bus rides can be taken across the city but for a stipulated duration. As there are 3 routes covering the city, maneuvering through Milan becomes easy.
- Live audio commentary provides a summary of the culture and history related to a specific building and monument.
- Plan the itinerary according to your preference in advance because there will be no guide accompanying you.
- In summer, if you desire to sit on upper deck carry sunscreen lotion and headgear [hat or cap].
- In winter, carry warm clothes.
- Carry comfortable shoes as you will be walking a lot because the bus stops can be a little far from landmarks.
Enjoy your tour!