Wondering why your student visa Australia got denied? Here are some of the possibilities why your visa got rejected :
Every year thousands of international students travel to different countries to study, but the process of getting the Student Visa for some students may be more difficult than others.
Factors such as your country’s assessment level, your educational provider choice and personal circumstances can affect your student visa approval. A criterion called GTE (General Temporary Entrant) serves as a guard that will help the immigration determine whether the applicant is really applying to become a student or just want to leave the country.
- The student didn’t meet the living cost criteria. Since you are applying for a student visa, you need to make sure that you have sufficient funds for your lodging, tuition and travel costs during you and your family’s stay in a country.
- In case you have a sponsor for the course in another country, you or the sponsor should be able to provide at least three months of previous bank statements before the application for a student visa, the sponsor can only be an immediate family member of the applicant. If you fail to present these evidence when you are asked to do so could result in refusal of your visa.
If the student has a big gap of education or even unemployment and was not able to provide evidence as to why you weren’t able to get a job in your country of residence, can also result into a refused visa.
- Since you are not established in your country, this would be a great reason why you would plan on not coming back.
- If you fail to explain why you are transferring, why you want to study or you could not answer any question confidently, they would assume that you don’t really want to study the course and reject your visa.
- If a student’s partner or spouse boldly says the reason they would accompany the student for them to work in another country can also cause your visa to be denied. Since they are not established to work in another country.
- Giving fraudulent documents is a big no in applying for a student visa or any visa. They will use all their ways to prove that the documents you present are valid and legit.
- The course chosen by a student does not meet the qualifications and experience he/she has. A chance of denied visa is anticipated if the student enrols in a course that is not credible enough to satisfy the case officer.
- Failure to provide embassy requests such as medical documents can also result to a refusal of visa.
- Having no concrete future plans while studying in another country.
- If the student failed to pass the IELTS exam.
- The student fails to pass the medical examinations conducted by the doctors of the Immigration.
Character requirements can also have a big impact on your Student Visa Australia approval. A possibility of not passing the character test includes a criminal record, being associated with people with criminal activities. Immigration officers might see this as a threat and there is a high risk of a student being involved in criminal conduct that can harm the community the student applies to.