Tactics to handle Acer laptop sound not working issue
A few days back, my friend tried to play some YouTube video on her Acer laptop but unfortunately sound fails to respond. She tried every possible technique by herself but couldn’t reach to the perfect solution. Then she got irritated because restarting of computer system also fails to fix the issue of “Acer laptop not working” issue.
Later on, she gets connected with Acer professional and he/she suggested these solutions as mentioned below, but finding the causes before reaching to the solution is important.
Why doesn’t sound work on Acer?
- You have downloaded a Program that has blocked your Sound.
- There might be a possibility that an Audio Driver is damaged and corrupted.
- Sound in your laptop is turned off mistakenly (Sound Setting or Sound key issue)
- May be something is wrong with your program or File audio issue.
- There is some hardware issue with Sound Card.
Now, after understanding the reason let’s move towards the steps.
Sound troubleshooting steps:
- Your primary job is to check that the sound volume and sound key are turned On.
- You have to remove any unwanted programs and junks from your PC.
- Just restart Acer Laptop and then check the sound.
If it doesn’t work, move to next trick
- Initially, you have to update the sound driver via going into Device Manager.
- You need to restart your PC and see if the sound is working or not.
- Next, right click on the sound icon and enter Troubleshoot Sound Problems.
- And then check the laptop sound.
In case the strategy fails to fix the issue, read the upcoming solution.
Remove and re-install sound driver
- To begin with, you need to go to The Device Manager >Sound, video, & Game Controllers.
- Afterwards, choose sound driver and right click on it.
- Next, enter on uninstalling and then delete the sound driver.
- You need to restart your PC and go to https://www.acer.com/drivers/selection.html
- With this, you have to type your computer model number and choose your product.
- And download the latest audio driver from Acer website.
- Finally, install the driver and then restart your PC.
These few specific steps will correct the audio issue in your Acer laptop and bring sound back to the system.
Check out here :- Acer Aspire 5253 Troubleshooting