In life, at times you will be in need of quick cash whether you need cash for treating a medical condition of one of your family members or yourself; your car may require a costly repair or you’ll require it for an emergency. That’s the precious reason why quick cash loans are a perfect short-term solution to life’s everyday problems.
Ease of Accessibility
- Fast cash loans from pawnbrokers are accessible easily during any time of the year. You can just walk into a pawnbroker shop and they’ll work with you to provide you with the cash you want. Additionally, pawn shops can give you a price over the phone; nonetheless, the correct amount cannot be guaranteed until the pawn shop performs an in-person, a fast inspection at their facility.
- Certainly, there are other methods to get money when you want it, but many of the lenders go through a time demanding procedure that always doesn’t end with getting you the cash you require when you require it.
You Can Easily Qualify for Cash Loan
To qualify for an instant cash loan, you certainly don’t require the right credit. All you need is a car, bike, truck, Jet Ski, etc. or any asset of value in good running condition.
- Your vehicle
- Your photo identify
- Registration/ownership documents of your vehicle
That’s it! You are all set to receive your quick cash loan.
- One of the biggest advantages of quick cash loans is that you get a cash loan in the shortest time period.
- The majority of the transactions get completed within just 30 minutes.
- Don’t panic if you have bad credit or no credit! Recognised pawn shops never ever check your credit scores. Your car, bike, caravan, Jet Ski, or machinery is your credit.
Your Credit Rating Won’t Be Affected
- Respectable pawn shops don’t report transactions to the credit bureau because no credit checks on loans are performed and they won’t report if you need an extension either.
- In the unlikely event wherein you’re not able to repay the loan amount and undesirably the pawn shop sells off your asset (something reputable pawnbrokers always try to avoid), they’ll keep that information between you and themselves. This ensures that your future credit rating isn’t damaged by today’s hardships.
Secure & Safe Storage Facility for Your Assets
- In a locked facility, your assets are stored securely and safely.
- Also, reputable pawnbrokers completely insure all assets for your peace of mind (This feature may or may not have an added fee – depends on pawnbroker to pawnbroker).
Trust is Vital
- Trust is a vital factor, so you should check out the ASIC’s (Australian Securities & Investments Commission) for getting a list of unlicensed financial service companies. You’ll find many a scam there; ensure you know exactly who you’re dealing with prior to signing on the dotted line (i.e. contract).
- Established pawn shops will have contracts that are clear-cut and simple to understand. They won’t have many small prints to blindside you and their associates take the time to ensure you understand all the terms and conditions of your loan agreement fully.
A bad credit loan can be the distinction between getting through a difficult patch in life and having to make some tough decisions, which may trouble you for years. Reputable pawnbrokers work with their customers to provide the cash they require. They also do their best to give each and every customer the time they require to pay back their loan.