Are you living in Australia and have had to get junk car removal services in Melbourne? We seriously doubt that you were happy with everything that you got from any Melbourne based service providers. We are not saying that their services are not good altogether. There are some good features and there are some bad ones. We set out to explore the bad ones and also suggest a few changes from our own understanding about how those can be made to function better.
We have unfortunately had to call up a Scrap Car Removal Melbourne service provider just recently. Although, in the end we were pretty happy with their services yet we just couldn’t stop noticing some minor flaws. A little bit of digging up on the internet revealed that most other if not all service providers in the region have those same issues and also some more. Knowing that we probably had one of the best service providers to work with in Melbourne and yet they were not perfect, we were happy in a way.
Here’s why we need improvements in our Melbourne based car wrecker service providers:
Improvements Are Always Welcomed
We are human beings. Even though none of us can be perfect at all times, we still want the absolute perfect services across all domains of our daily lives. Scrap car removals is pretty much the same. If there is room for improvement, why not make it happen. Even the very best of services can be improved to that extent making them perfect.
The amount of cash offered for junk cars is certainly an area that can be looked into. Any other improvement is only for the better. Even if you can only manage a single improvement for one service provider, it will only make their service better for clients.
Some Concerning Areas
From our own personal experience and also reading from reviews on forums and websites, we have noticed some concerning areas that can be improved. We have to say that the overall experience is not that bad when comparing it to some other parts of the world. Here are some of the areas that can be made even better:
- Cash offers for junk vehicles always feels low no matter who you ask and which company you select for your Scrap Car Removal Melbourne service
- All companies should provide doorstep on-spot services and not ask clients to bring their cars or vehicles anywhere as they might not be in a movable condition. Even though we get this service from the Scrap Car Removal Melbourne service provider of choice but this should be across the board
- Car wreckers can just not care about how your parking space looks after they remove your car. They can make it look better by giving it that bit of cleaning and removing all rust from the surface as well. This is something they don’t have to do necessarily but will definitely make clients like them even more when done
- Some car wreckers in Melbourne (by no means all) can put all that metal and materials from a car or vehicle to waste. This is not a good practice and should be improved as soon as possible.
- Some services charge extra money or take from your invoice for services like vehicle assessment and also towing services. There are some Scrap Car Removal services in Melbourne that offer these for free. We bet the free ones will get a lot more client-age
How Can They Be Made Better?
These above mentioned issues have rather been observed with most car wreckers in Melbourne. Working towards progressive goals that are beneficial for both these companies and clients is the way to go. Government in Australia can also push in some rules and regulations about how vehicles get handled after they are collected by removal services to make things better with material wastage. This would help the environment sustain itself in the long term.
Better cash value can be acquired if we somehow put in place independent vehicle assessment and evaluation services. These will provide a neutral value for all vehicles with no biasness at all. Clients can actually ask these care wrecker companies in Melbourne over the phone when booking their services about how they plan to clean up their parking space after collecting the vehicle. This will improve the chances of clients having cleared up parking spaces once they leave.