Gone are the days when individuals allocated a separate time in their busy schedules for doing their laundry. These days, individuals schedule for doorstep laundry services through their smartphones. The arrival of on-demand applications has made it easier to access instant services. Business owners and laundry service providers are looking to get the benefits of this emerging market with an Uber for laundry app development. Continue reading to know why investing in an on-demand laundry app platform can be a profitable business venture.
- It augments user convenience
Any assistance, satisfying customers, is said to sustain in the market for an augmented time period. People need not do laundry themselves, nor they have to find laundry service providers. With just a few taps on their smartphones, delivery personnel pick up the laundry and deliver it back in the briefest time possible. Consequently, this comfort offered by the smartphone app greatly boosts its reliability.
- It promotes your business across a wider audience
If you are a laundry business owner, your business is constrained to only individuals who have access to your services, perhaps a few avenues in a community. However, if you opt for an online platform, even people across the town can access your services. This way, by promoting your business to a wider audience, you gain increased profits from the business.
- It assists you to generate revenue from various sources
One of the primary characteristics of an Uber-like laundry app is the revenue generated through it. There are different ways of generating revenue through the application. They incorporate paid commissions from laundry stores, delivery charges, etc. Moreover, by promoting third-party brands through your application, you can gain increased profits.
On-demand laundry service combines 4 applications.
- Customer app
- Service provider app
- Delivery person app
- Admin panel
Customer app features
- Easy log in/signup
- Search nearby laundry service provider
- Place order
- Schedule an order
- Offers and discounts
- Estimated service charge
- Multiple payment options
- Push notifications
- Ratings & Reviews
Delivery person features
- Easy registration
- Accept/Reject order
- Track customer location through map
- Track earnings
Service provider features
- Authenticate Login for the service provider
- Portal for receiving orders
- Log for all orders history
- Calendars and reminders to dispatch orders
- Payment portal for receiving payments
- Manages users and service providers
- Manage ongoing and upcoming orders
- Discounts & offers management
- Payment management
- Report analytics
The workflow of laundry app
- At first, customers can register or login with the application either by providing their mail IDs or mobile number or directly through their social media accounts.
- After successful login, they enable their location services. The app site displays the number of laundry service providers that are available to offer services in the region.
- Customers can book instantly or schedule for later, once they have identified their desired laundry service provider.
- The laundry providers can accept or reject customer requests based on their convenience and assign the delivery person.
- After the booking confirmation by the provider, customers get to track the delivery professional in real-time, who picks-up the laundry.
- After the services are done, delivery persons are delivered the laundry to the customer’s doorstep, they can pay for their services via multiple payment options, including credit/debit cards, E-wallets, COD, etc.
- The service providers get their payment after the commission cut-down by the admin.
- Customers have the option to share their experience in the form of reviews and ratings.
The on-demand economy is growing at a rapid rate, and laundry applications are a vital part of that economy. Laundry business is one of the quickest-growing businesses over the globe. Take an example of TaskRabbit and Cleanly, they have become famous and you can do it also. You can rapidly build your laundry business by remembering the above points in your mind. You ought to likewise consider developing an on-demand laundry app for your business because it has more benefits.