Businesses are taking the aid of different social media handles to promote their businesses. Social media is a very big platform that has most of the world connected. Using this platform, you can address a large population within a small budget and time. It seems like the ultimate place to market your business. With the help of such platforms you can have a two-way connection with your targeted audience. You can respond to their queries and even get constructive criticism. Many businesses are now focusing on Instagram to promote their businesses. The question here is what makes Instagram a good choice for businesses?
Here is a list of reasons why Instagram is a choice of most businesses to promote their products and services.
1) Instagram has many other competitors like Facebook and Twitter but nowadays businesses are more inclined towards Instagram. The reasons can be many, one of the most important one is that Instagram is a very refreshing take on social media sites. It does not follow the template others do. It is mostly based on pictures rather than words. Pictures are easier to understand and more appealing to the eye. You don’t have to spend time read the content and make sense of. You can just see the picture and understand the message. Moreover, Facebook being the biggest competitor is plagued by big businesses that leave a very small bracket for the smaller businesses to flourish. In addition to this the organic reach on Facebook is stunted and many a times your followers don’t get to see all the posts you make.
2) Instagram is a very popular social media site in the youth circles. Other competitors of Instagram have been used and gotten bored of. Instagram has come up with different updates and tools that have managed to engage their audience. Its features like Instagram stories or Boomerang are one of its kind. It is easy to navigate through and you can use it anywhere and in any situation.
3) Instagram is a great way for businesses to establish an impressive profile. Many Instagram accounts follow a color pattern or a theme that makes their account aesthetically pleasing. That can be deemed the biggest charm of using Instagram. Using Instagram you can associate your brand with different things and different colors. The feed feature allows you to post different pictures, taking advantage of this you can post pictures of different things that you want the masses to associate with your brand. You can make different info graphics or conduct a photo shoot and post them online to show your audience. Instagram is all about pleasing the eye, if your feed is cool to view then your business will surely flourish as people will expect the same quality of products you show on your feed.
4) Social media influencers have taken a special liking to Instagram. They use this platform to review different products and put up promotional posts. If you are a small business, you can send a pr package to an Instagram influencer and they can review it on their page. These influencers have many followers who interact with them on a daily basis and idealize them. The more popular an influencer is the more they are going to charge you to review your product. This is a great way to bring your product into trending and get more people to talk about it. Using this tool you will be able to generate a bigger audience and people will start following you too.
5) Instagram is more interactive. Different features on the app make it easier for the businesses to understand consumer psychology and needs and the wants. Instagram stories allow you to conduct polls where you can choose one out of two options and the end result will tell you what the most popular option was. This can help business when they are planning to launch a new product, they can ask the audience by giving them, two options and see what the public wants the most and provide them with that. This is a great way to engage the audience and make them feel that their opinion matters and it is them that chose the product. One other tool to help establish a good relationship with the buyers is the “ask me a question” feature. This feature is a part of Instagram story. With it you can put up a sticker that allows the story viewers to ask you a question. With the help of this, your audience can leave you different questions. It is not important for you to answer them all. You can answer how many you like and post them on your story. You can even skip posting them and answer privately. A good business has a good communication with its audience; features on Instagram enable you to do that effectively.
6) Instagram can also help you get more public attention by using different hash tags. You can use hash tags so that whenever someone looks up a hash tag your post will pop-up. This will help you gain more audience as those who don’t know about your brand will get to know. You can use a variety of trending hash tags to get attention. Like hash tags you can also use location tags. These will help your post pop-up whenever the location is searched.
7) Instagram also allows you to post: collages, multiple pictures and even videos. This widens your options when you sit down to produce content. You are not just limited to pictures; you can use other options to promote your business. Moreover, Instagram also has cool feature that allows you to save your stories that typically expire after 24 hours. You can still have your audience view them after they expire by making an album on your page called highlights. You can make multiple albums and highlight different categories of stories. For example, most businesses have made divisions as one album for all the products they offer and another one for the feedback they have received. This makes it very easy for users to navigate through the page and not miss out on the things previously shared.
8) You can also use Instagram to redirect your audience or potential customers to your website by providing a link in your bio. You can mention all your social media handles too so that the customer is aware that you are authentic and have different platforms.
9) To advertise your content you can take help from Instagram advertising. Instagram gives you an option to get your ads shown to your target audience based on the user’s online profile. This way you will be able to get a more targeted audience and you will not waste your time and efforts preaching to a crowd that has no interest in your product. It is time-effective and money efficient.
Instagram is a growing social media platform that is gaining more and more followers every day. With regards to its popularity and the tools it offers makes it the perfect place to promote businesses of all sizes. If you are thinking of making an Instagram page for your business, then do not hesitate. It is a great idea!
Finest Editing is a fervent blogger with extensive expertise in education, travel, health, lifestyle, career and technology based writing. He is at present an academic consultant for Online Editing Services an organization helping students to find ease and peace of mind with better results.