The student goes through many assessments and writing assignments throughout the college period in Ireland. These assessments and assignments monitor and evaluate the Irish students in various aspects. One of these is a work experience diary for QQI students. In this article we will discuss what is a work experience diary, the importance of the work experience diary and what should it include with the help of the masters at Ireland assignment help.
What is the work experience diary?
As the name suggests the work experience diary is a diary that includes the experience of the work. The diary provides the opportunity for the students to write about the duties and tasks they have performed while on placement. It also includes the skills that the student has learned while being on the placement. The diary is submitted by the students who have participated in the work experience placement.
Importance of work experience diary
Like other academic writing, the work experience diary has also its importance and has some motives. A work placement is an important part of the academics and student must take it seriously in order to learn and acquire new skills and experience the working environment.
The work experience and the placement should be consistent with the career of the student. It develops the organizational and communication skills and practical experience of working in the environment.
What does it include?
- The work experience diary can be handwritten or word-processed.
- It should include 1000-1500 words in length.
- The diary should have a clear structure that is it should have at least three dated entries in chronological order.
- The diary should be an account of the experiences of the student at placement.
- The observation can also be included, write what new things you have observed that have surprised you, your viewpoint of the work, and what you have to say about your learning.
- Write all the skills you have learned like leadership skills, teamwork skills, computer skills, organizational skills, time management skills, communication skill, and personal skill (initiatives, motivational, adaptability, etc.)
The student will be assessed on the work experience diary and they must:
- Create a document with a clear and consistent layout.
- Write a name and a brief description of the work experience placement.
- Give an explanation of why this placement was selected.
- Write a day to day sequential account of the experiences.
- Analyse personal performance
- Apply the experience of learning at home, college, and university.
So, As we can see that it is an important part for the students in Ireland doing various courses in colleges and universities. The student must be honest while writing their work experience diary and it can actually be very helpful for future use and they will be working in a professional environment at some organization. Students spare time to actually focus on this important stuff by taking write my assignment help from the experts to write or assist them in writing their academic assignments and other types of writing assignments.