Become enlightened with the classical Yoga form amidst the breathtaking natural pictures with the Yoga Alliance Teacher Training in India. In the country of Yoga’s birth, fulfill your desire to become a registered Yoga teacher along with gaining traditional expertise in Yoga at Rishikul Yogshala.
About the program:
The program by Rishikul Yogshala follows the principle of traditional Yoga. The event is organized in 200 Hour (Beginner Level), 500 Hour (Beginner-Advanced), and 300 Hour Yoga Certification in India for 200 Hour YTT graduates.
• Introduction to the ancient Yoga forms- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Attain knowledge of Yoga’s teachings that guide you to attain perfection as a yogi.
• Pranayama practice for nurturing the whole body and mind.
• Meditation and the art of complete attention for performing the asanas in a more subtle way.
• Knowledge of Adjustment and Alignment for improving the asanas and the body posture.
• Study of the body anatomy for a deeper understanding of Yoga.
• Learn the ways to handle a Yoga class in a mature way as a Yoga teacher.
• Education of Ayurveda and the Ayurvedic way of life.
• Refresh the mind with Laughter Yoga therapy.
• Shat Kriyas practice training along with the practice of Mantra Yoga.
• Visits and excursions to numerous spiritual sites in India.
Food and Accommodation: Enjoy the delicious Ayurvedic diet prepared with immense love and care by our Ayurveda-specialized chefs. The food is completely vegetarian and sattvic in nature loaded with the Vedic nutrients. Organic refreshments are served with meals. Each room is well-furnished and accommodated with all the basic facilities. The schools are located surrounding awesome natural beauties in both Kerala and Rishikesh.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the most promising Yoga schools on the globe. Known for its highly experienced teachers, the Yogshala nurtures thousands of yogis every year in its soulful lap. The Yoga Alliance registered institute offers numerous programs such as Yoga TTC, Meditation retreat, Therapy courses, etc. Having started its journey in the year 2011, The Rishikesh-headquartered institution has established itself in six countries including India, Nepal, Thailand, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.