The Himalayas, a colossal source of knowledge where sages and saints have been seeking liberation since ages. The crown of Mother India, the globe’s largest mountain ranges are also the most blissful sites to practice Yoga and Meditation. Apart from the snow-laden hills and divine rivers, the Himalayas are embellished with many spellbinding cascades and a vast territory of exhilarating biodiversity. Shwaasa’s Yoga and Meditation Retreat in Himalaya is intended to render a refreshing experience to our guests. Experience purity and inner bliss in the sanctifying company of Shwaasa Guru.
Date: 04 – 08 April 2018
About the Program: The Retreat is a 5-day journey with the ultimate God via the meditational route. The program aspires to offer the guests an experience of a lifetime. A perfect blend of Yoga with Meditation composes the rejuvenating event on the Himalayas. Let’s have a look at the prime highlights of the Retreat:
• Introduce yourself to the traditional Yoga, its various forms, and teachings and enforce them into your life.
• Embark upon the soulful journey from the soul to the mind and body by meditating on the Himalayan uphills or by the enticing riverbanks.
• Take part in the spiritual discourse through Satsang and reach a higher level of consciousness.
• Explore various caves and ancient temples and decipher the meaning of the artworks on the walls to create an interesting story.
• Witness the magic of nature in the serene lap of the Himalayas. Hike your way through the enthralling trails of the mountains, decode the beauty of ranges, and take home an experience of a lifetime.
• Visit the traditional monasteries and use this moment to acquire as much knowledge as possible about the Buddhist culture and distinct meditation practices.
Food and Accommodation
Relish your soul while enjoying the delicious meals prepared by Shwaasa’s professional chefs. We serve three times meals completely vegetarian and wholesome in nature. The food is prepared with immense care to fulfill the need of the thriving body and mind. Our well-equipped accommodation in various remote locations in the Himalayas offers a great deal of exhilarating feeling- from waking up alongside the Sun stirring the Himalayan horizon to witnessing the sensational panorama of the waterfalls.
Fee Details: 450 USD including food and housing.
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga Center holds a prestigious place among the list of leading Yoga institutions in India. The Yoga school is a government recognized organization purposive in carrying the legacy of revered Shwaasa Guru to a new level. The Yoga Center celebrates the International Yoga Day by presenting the Yoga Ratna, one of the biggest Yoga awards for works of excellence in the field of Yoga. The Bangalore-based institute conducts many Yoga events such as Yoga Retreats, Yoga Teacher Training, Spiritual Retreats, Yoga Therapy, etc.