In the country, which is known for its rich history of producing teachers and philosophers, get an intensive training of traditional Yoga style with the ace Yoga teacher in India, Master Bipin Baloni. Grasp some of his yogic abilities and qualities by spending time in his vicinity during the course of the program.
About the Program:
Bipin Baloni conducts specific Yoga programs in India including Hatha Yoga course, Ashtanga Yoga training, Yoga Therapy course, etc. All these programs are similar in a sense that these are completely blended in the ancient and traditional Yoga forms.
• Understand the real meaning of Yoga and explore the yogic science, its history, and essence in the modern era.
• A huge emphasis on self-practice which is a facile way of attaining perfection in Yoga.
• Understand the limitless importance of life force while practicing a deeper level of Pranayama.
• Practice a deeper level of Meditation for the unification of the mind, body, and soul.
• Get acquainted with the philosophies and teachings of Yoga.
• Detailed understanding of Hatha Yoga and the asanas related to the ancient form.
• In-depth study of the series of Ashtanga Vinyasa.
• Emphasize on improving the poses and body postures with the application of Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Numerous tips and suggestions from Bipin Baloni to lead a life full of health, happiness, and love.
• Explore the Shat Kriyas techniques for internal body cleansing.
Location: The training programs are organized in Kerala and Rishikesh.
Kerala: Savithri INN Bamboo Cottages & Resorts, North cliff, Varkala P.O, Trivandrum
Rishikesh: Jonk Village, Swargashram, Rishikesh
About Bipin Baloni: One of the most respected Yoga teachers in India, Bipin Baloni is known for his ability to guide his students in the easiest way possible without compromising on the authenticity. Bipin Baloni is a young and energetic man who loves to interact with aspiring yogis and share his experience with them. Bipin is practicing Yoga since his school days and has done several years of self-practice. He got his yoga education from Yogi Mahesh after joining his ashram at a young age. A master of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, Yogi Bipin has an experience of more than 7 years in the field of teaching Yoga.