By the utter tranquility of multiple Indian rivers, quench your thirst for yogic enlightenment with Yoga Teacher Training in India. Become a certified Yogi and attain spiritual mastery by learning the ancient art of Yoga in the vicinity of Hon’ble Shwaasa Guru, who takes you through a deeper experience of Yoga and life both.
Description: Yoga TTC in India at Shwaasa Yoga Center is organized for all those sincere yogis who aspire to attain the authentic wisdom of Yoga to evolve into highly practiced yogis and instructors. Students learn every aspect of Yoga along with getting a Yoga Alliance certificate during 200, 300, and 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training programs.
• Get introduced to the art of Yoga, in addition to its historical and social description.
• Know about the Yoga Asanas and how to perform them with perfection.
• The practice of the breathing-based training ‘Pranayama’ to channelize the mind, body, and soul.
• Reach the peak of mental and physical oneness with deep Meditation practices.
• Learn about Adjustment and Alignment to attain yogic perfection.
• Purification of the human body with the art of Shat Kriyas.
• Mantra Chanting to help your mind become pure and positive.
• Indulge in self-practice.
• Introduction to the fun and recreational aspect Yoga with Yoga Dance and Laughter Yoga.
• Illuminate your mind by visiting various sites and locations in India.
Food and Accommodation: Savour utterly palatable dishes that are entirely Yogic at our ashram in India. We serve enormously sattvic food to make sure our students get enough energy for their practice. Along with the three-time meals, students enjoy organic juice for their overall development. Relish the awesomeness of our ashram where you will have the opportunity to live in a fully-furnished room embellished with all the modern daily-need facilities. You can also have a glimpse of nature’s brightest shades sitting in the balcony.
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga Center is a well-known Yoga school in India. A gift to the Yoga world by the highly admired Yoga Guru Sri Vachananda, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru, the Yogshala is famous for its authentic teachings of Yoga. The institute’s celebration of International Yoga Day is a gala show that attracts media attention every year. It presents Yoga Ratna, one of the highest Yoga awards, for notable contributions to the world of Yoga. A number of programs are conducted by the Yoga center regularly such as Yoga TTC, Pranayama retreat, Meditation Retreat, etc.