Bangalore’s incredible heritage of Yoga education and scintillating weather welcomes you to delve into the ancient science of yoga. Begin your spiritual journey with Yoga training courses in Bangalore by Shwaasa Yoga School. Explore all the sacred aspects of Yoga in the vicinity of Skandagiri Mountain’s pleasant aroma.
About the program: Shwaasa organizes Yoga courses in Bangalore in the most traditional way. In Shwaasa’a events, authenticity is given utmost importance. The training program lets you enjoy the breathtaking faces of Yoga in the vicinity of Hon’ble Shwaasa Guru, Vachananand Ji.
● Fundamental teachings of Yoga including the knowledge of Yoga asanas and their benefits.
● Get acquainted with the philosophical association of Yoga.
● The practice of asanas in an authentic manner with the introduction of Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
● Theoretical and practical teaching of Yoga anatomy.
● Learn about the roles and responsibilities of a Yoga teacher to become a full-fledged Yoga master.
● Pranayama and Meditation are practiced for the wellbeing of the mind, body and soul.
● Spend time with our trainers to enhance your practice to a new level.
● Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga series will be taught with immense interest, for these are the most ancient Yoga forms.
● Take a leap into the spiritual elements of Yoga with Mantra Yoga practice and fire-ceremony.
Food and Accommodation:
The school believes in complete purity when it comes to living and eating food. Vegetarian meals that are prepared with extreme care by our professional chefs are offered three times a day. Along with mouth-watering food, students find the pleasure of living in a room, which is well-maintained and airy. All basic amenities are presented in their rooms for a comfortable stay at the campus.
Shwaasa School of Yoga finds a reputable spot in the list of India’s biggest Yoga hubs. The school is a sacred gift by Sri Vachananand Ji, lovingly known as Shwaasa Guru by his students, to the Yoga world. An awesome center of Yoga learning, Shwaasa Yoga Center organizes a number of Yoga programs. The annual gala celebration of International Yoga Day by the institute is attended by many Yoga personalities and receives huge media coverage throughout the country.