Peaks of the greatest, highest, and most spectacular Himalayas of Nepal has sent a universal mail through the croaky-chirps of ravens. A call to taste the supernatural ability of nature through the practice of Yoga! Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is an occult occasion to start the engines of your physical and mental potential.
Yoga means addition- the addition of energy, strength, beauty to mind, body, and soul.
About the Program
The Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is an awaited program by yogatrainingnepal (YTN). This is a certificate program with the time-bounded listings of 200-hour, 300-hour, and 500-hours courses. This program puts a lens over the classical, and the ancient forms of Yoga.
With no restrictions, yogis from all over the world register to become a member of this privileged program.
- Expertise in the asanas of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Pranic healing with the intensified breathing exercises through Pranayama.
- Guru-Shiksha, learning the theoretical aspects of the light and the matter of life.
- Meditation- deep sadhanas in the indoor and outdoor settings.
- Aligning the body structure to make Adjustment posture in order to avoid any physical injuries.
- Balancing techniques with the mild solution of detoxifying activities like the practice of Shat-Kriyas.
- Philosophical study of Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Yamas and Niyamas from the Hindu mythological books.
- Learning the art of staying still, to become a part of the flow with the unstopping energies of the galaxy- air, water, earth, and fire.
Food and Accommodation
The purification begins with the cleansing of the body. Therefore, a healthy diet of vegetarian food which is served three times a day, with the refreshing choice of herbal drinks like mint, tulsi, ginger tea, etc. The pleasant environment of Nepal will help you relax in the most-comfortable, hygienic, fully-furnished rooms with the congenial company. A joyful stay in Shared and Private rooms (prices differ), adds a memoir to a transformative holiday with the basic amenities of 24*7 water supply, twin-beds, etc.
About Yoga Training Nepal
Yogatrainingnepal (YTN) is hands-down the yogic center of spiritual knowledge and awakening. With the combined efforts of YTN and Rishikul Yogshala, the elite courses like YTTC, Yoga Retreat in Nepal has walked the common path of bringing a peaceful change in the society.