The land of Buddha is calling you to become one with the serenity, and the holistic nature of Nepal. Pokhara is worldwide known for its remarkable heritage, exigent treks, and Yoga.
In the celebratory month of October, embrace the yogic element in you by attending the Yoga Courses in Nepal hosted by YogatrainingNepal.
About the Program
Yogi aspirants are given the platform of YogatrainingNepal (YTN) to become a part of Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) of three categories; 200-hour, 300-hour, and 500-hours. YTN also offer Yoga Retreat in Nepal which is all about relaxation and learning.
The YTTC in October is a major upgrade for your profile as the courses are conducted under the acclaimed Gurus. The monasteries of Nepal are waiting for you to pay a visit and take part in the YTT course in Nepal.
- The famed asanas of classic Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Meditation – lightens up your body and mind and uncages your potential.
- Pranayama – deep breathing exercises to clear the knots of your mind.
- Circumvent the body injuries with Adjustment and Alignment sessions.
- Purification practices with Shat-Kriyas, mantras, karma yoga, etc.
- Teaching modus operandi – presentation and demonstration of teaching methods.
- The literate customs of theoretical yogic science – Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, etc.
- Learn the customs of Ayurveda.
Food and Accommodation
The technique of specialization comes from within. If you eat well and sleep well, then half of your work is done. Which is why we take care to detoxify the mud off your body with our sattvic food. Vegetarian meals are served three times a day. Refreshing, herbal drinks will be provided right at your door in the most comfortably spacious, and sanitary rooms.
An option of a shared and private room is available with the basic amenities like twin-beds, 24*7 water supply, etc.
(We make sure that your stay is an easy or smooth process, which you can admire but also enjoy with other yogis).
About Yoga Training Nepal
YTN functions with a view to expanding the yogic voyage across the world. Yogatrainingnepal.com has collaborated with Rishikul Yogshala to deliver the best services, and courses like YTTC, Yoga retreats, etc. YN provides knowledge of Yogic activities in Nepal.