Jaisalmer or better say it “JAISAL-MORE” is the golden city of Rajasthan. The tweaking of “mer” to more is because exploring the city is not a “mer-e experience, it is something MORE. With exuberant heritage flairs, desert charms, culinary treats, the experience of Jaisalmer excursion will surely satiate your traveling soul that seeks MORE. So if you haven’t already booked Jaisalmer Tour Packages by now, don’t wait any minute more to proceed with it. And as for this blog, get to know about the things that will make the best of your holidays in Jaisalmer as they together make it complete.
Your Jaisalmer tour is incomplete without:
1. A visit to the biggest and significant Haveli of the city – Patwa Haweli which is a prominent tourist attraction of the Golden City. The marvelous clutter of five havelis is famed for its grandeur that constitutes of impressive stonework and artwork adorning its built.
2. Desert Safari in Jaisalmer. Yes, this is one of the few quintessential things to do in Jaisalmer while you’re on your Jaisalmer Holiday Tour. This allu-ride-ing experience can be said as the ideal to catch glimpses of rural and untamed facets of the Indian state of Rajasthan.
3. Visiting Jaisalmer War Museum wherein you can learn a lot about the history of Indian Military and behold the regal collection of its trophies, military equipment along with an aircraft used in the war by Indian Air force.
4. Exploring the Jaisalmer Fort, a marvelous sandstone structure that appears no different than a gem transpired from the desert. Unlike any other fort in Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is the living fort of the Indian State Rajasthan that abodes several residents. So apart from the gallants of the legendary fort, enjoy the visit to its numerous attractions that include Palatial Palace of Former rulers, handicrafts stores and so much more…
5. Visiting the abandoned village of Kuldhara which is believed to be haunted and even then form an interesting place to make a halt at for a few hours during the day.
6. Beholding the sunset from the trails full of dunes. Yes, just a few kilometers away from Jaisalmer is the Sam Sand Dunes wherein the rural zest is celebrated as cultural performances and riding camels, Ship of the desert.
7. Visiting the famed Jain Temples nestled within the complex of Golden Fort. The temples are nestled in the series and their construction is dated back to the 15th and 16th century. The holy site is famed for their rich ambiance owing to the carvings that embellish its built.
8. Visiting the Salim Singh ki Haweli which is notable for its distinguished ambiance.
9. Munching over the traditional delicacies early in the morning with a spectacular view of a huge flock of peacocks at.
10. Visiting another gem of the heritage treasure trove of Jaisalmer City – Nathmal Ki Haveli wherein apart from the regal built, your eyes will be drooling over the beautiful gold paintings.
11. A visit to Bada Bagh which is a structure built to commemorate the legends of the land. The group of cenotaphs was constructed from the 16th to the 20th century.
12. Paddling a boat in its artificial lake – Gadi Sagar which was built in the 14th century by Maharawal Gadsi Singh. In winters, you can see the lake abiding several migratory birds that augments the beauty of this scenic lake.
13. Visiting the museums of the golden city wherein you can see several heritage portrayals on display.
These are some of the many things that you can enjoy while you’re on Jaisalmer City Tour. It doesn’t end here as there is so much “more” that awaits your presence to be experienced in the Golden City of Jaisalmer.